NSFW Asmodeus(top) x male reader

(I used fragments from snowy bliss devilgram story)

It was a cold morning. You open your eyes and look outside.
- it's so white- whisper you.

Suddenly you can hear loud knocking to your door.
- who's there?
- Y/N, could you let me sleep with you? It's sooo cold.

You immediately recognize that voice- Asmodeus, 5-th brother, avatar of lust.

You don't think that much before answering:
- sure, come in.

Asmodeus opens the door:
- thank you Y/N, i thought that I'll die because of that unbearable cold.

Asmodeus sits on your bed:
- It's still so cold, can i lie next to you?

You roll your eyes, but your answer is positive.

When Asmodeus finally gets comfortable under your blanket, Mammon runs into your room while screaming:
- SNOW,SNOW!

Then Mammon notices Asmodeus next to you and stares at both of you
After minute of awkward staring at eacother Mammon finally says:
- wanna have a snowball fight?

You gladly accept this offer and hurry to your closet. Asmodeus disappointed rolls his eyes:
- i think that I'll go prepare for snow fight too.

After about thirty minutes you and brothers meet in backyard. You look at the ground surprised: you didn't know that it can snow here too.

While you spend your time appreciating the landscape, Mammon trows snowball at your head. You annoyed shake your head and duck to avoid other snowballs.
While Mammon is still laughing at your reaction, you make a hard snowball and trow at him. It hits directly Mammons face.
- oh, so you're going to fight me now?!(Mammon)

Instead of answering him you throw more snowballs at him.
Angry Mammon says something about challenging you to snowball fight and gets hit by other brothers snowballs.

- i see you're enjoying yourself here.
You surprised turn around and see Asmodeus smiling behind you.
- want to team up to fight that greedy idiot?

You smile and nod your head while making more snowballs:
- let's begin!
You and brothers except Lucifer who's not in the mood for games like this play snowball fight until it's starting to get dark.

-I'm worn out- groans Mammon
- I'm soo cold- complains Asmodeus
- I'm tired- Belphegor
- snow isn't tasty-Beelzebub

- let's go inside,Y/N- offers Asmodeus
You nod your head, because you got really cold too.

*Time skip*

You sit on your bed, warped in blanket. it's really cold. Then you notice Asmodeus coming with two cups of hot cocoa. He gives you one cup and sits next to you.
- so cold... Could i get under blanket with you?
You nod your head and finish drinking your hot cocoa.

- looks like they're aren't that tired after all, they're making a snowman now- chuckles Asmo.

Asmodeus gets under your blanket.
- it's so good being with you under the same blanket and drinking hot cocoa.
You nod your head again.
- you know,Y/N, there's other ways to get warm.

You look at him and ask:
- is it something perverted?
Asmodeus smiles:
- maybe, but it's great way to warm up.

You roll next to the wall trying to calm down, but warmth of Asmodeus body made you think about not so innocent things. You and Asmodeus are really good friends, but what you feel for him isn't only lust, it's something more. It's something like..love?

You couldn't fall asleep because everytime you closed your eyes you would feel warm breath and feeling of other body next to you, that made you fantasy about things. You suddenly felt that you got hard, and tried to get up from your bed without waking up Asmodeus.

- are you going somewhere Y/N?

You quickly lied down back to your spot and pulled up blanket- maybe he won't notice.
- did i scared you Y/N- laughed Asmodeus- let me hug you, so you won't be afraid anymore- Asmodeus leans closer to you.
You try to press yourself closer to the wall, so he wouldn't notice your"problem".

Asmodeus confused looked how you're trying to be closer to the wall. He smiled and put his hands around Y/N waist. Then he notices bulge in your underwear. Asmodeus gives surprised look to you:
- oh, so I'm not scary, it's just...- Asmodeus looks at your embarrassed face- need help?

- N-no, just let me go to the bathroom uhh ... Thanks for offer?

Asmodeus looks at you for some time while you're unsuccessfully trying to bury your face in a pillow. Then he slips his hand into your underwear and touches your boner. You shocked look at him.
- are you sure you don't want me to help you?

This time you slowly nod your head

Asmodeus starts moving his hand in your underwear making you let out a soft moan. You embarrassed put your hand on your mouth.

- don't do that, sweetie, i want to hear all cute sounds that you make.

Asmodeus finish jerking off you and takes out his hand:
- how unfortunate, I'm hard now too, are you willing to help me with that too?

You nod your head:
- i could, but i don't know how...

- don't worry, I'll be your teacher.

Asmodeus takes off your underwear:
- I should warn you that it can be really painful for the first time, so are you really willing to do that?

You nod your head again.

- it looks like you're willing do anything for me- chuckles Asmo- i like that.

- only problem that you don't have lube in your room, but I'll try alternative ways.

Asmodeus puts his fingers in his mouth to make them wet.
- i think it should be enough, could you lay on your back ,Y/N?-whisper Asmodeus. He waits until you get on your back and then slowly pushes his finger inside.

Asmodeus added more fingers and that feeling of something inside you was just so weird and unusual. After he loosened up you enough, he asked again:
- are you really willing to do it for me?

Asmodeus watches how you nod again, then slowly pushes his thing inside you. Precum leaking from his thing was like lube. He was right- it's painful, but it's not only pain.

- fuck- sightly curses Asmodeus- if i would've know that you're that tight, i would've fucked you before.

- please stop, it makes me feel weird- mumble you

You warp your legs around his waist, soft moans are escaping your mouth.It seems that Asmodeus also is enjoying himself.

- Y/N, i really like you- whispers Asmodeus while thrusting in and out.

You were kinda surprised by this confession.

- I- i like you too, Asmo.

Asmodeus leaned down and kissed you. You didn't knew much about kissing, but it seems that he really enjoyed your slurpy kiss.

- i gotta mark you, so that everyone knows that you belong to me- said Asmo while leaving a bunch of hickeys and bites on your neck.

His finishing thrusts were rougher than other.
~mmmhm~ you moan and bite your lip when he comes inside. You finish by coming all over his stomach. Your sweaty bodies are sticky, laying on each other, hardly panting.

*little time skip*

When you open your eyes, he's laying next to you again. You noticed that he cleaned up and dressed up you. He notices that you're awake and smiles at you:

- it's snowing again, it's so beautiful, what do you think Y/N?

- yeah, i hope that it'll snow more, so that we could play snowball fight again.