From Heaven to Hell

[Niall's P.O.V.]

That moment,when her lips were on mine, I felt like I was in heaven. Her lips were so soft, warm, smooth, so kissable. My hand was on her back, and her arms were wrapped around my neck. I broke the kiss softly saying

"I love you".
She looked at me, and intertwined her fingers with mine. She passed her fingers through my hair and lay on my chest again.

"I love you too"

[Roxy's P.O.V.]

He said it! He loves me! And I love him! We love each other! I've never felt like this before. I lay on his warm chest again. His strong biceps was around me. I felt like nothing can hurt me anymore. Like I'm completely safe, here in his arms, with him. After a while I fell asleep with Niall on the couch. He held me close all night. That was the best night I've ever had.

***

I woke up so happy. Niall was still sleeping. I wondered, can blind people have dreams. I'm sure they can. I knew Niall was dreaming something nice, because that small smile never left his face. I looked at Niall sleeping for a while before he woke up. His world was the same when he was asleep and when he was awake. Everything he could see was dark. I noticed we were still holding hands. I squeezed his hand a bit, letting him know I'm awake too.

"Good morning love" He said in his deep morning voice.

"How was your night?" I asked, but I already knew the answer.

"It was magnificent" He said and grinned a bit.

"Mine too" He stretched his arm, and moaned a bit. It was still broken, and he was still in pain.

"Are you okay Niall?"

"I think so...But it hurts a lot"

I came closer to him and kissed his arm. "Does it hurt less now?"

"Yeah, but you know, I think my lips started to hurt a bit, you should kiss them too" He grinned, and I kissed him passionately again.

[Niall's P.O.V.]

We made ourselves a breakfast, and ate it tell each other some silly jokes. I wanted to see her smile, but I couldn't. I sighed and she asked,

"Is something wrong?"

"No. I just, I just wanna know what your smile looks like" She came closer, and put her hand on my cheek. Then she took my hand and put it on her face.

"Now you can know what I look like" I touched her face, trying to set up the pieces in my head. She had a small nose, big warm lips, and small dimples on her cheeks. She was beautiful. My fingers were passing all over her face, and she couldn't stop smiling.

"Wow Roxy, you're beautiful" I said.

"No I'm not" "Roxy, maybe I'm blind, but my hands don't lie" She smiled and placed her lips on mine again. This time it the kiss was different. It was so passionate, so soft and warm. It was full of love. I loved her. I loved every piece of her. I loved every dimple she had. I loved her eyes, her nose, her lips, her hair, her skin. I really loved her.

***

We spent the morning talking, getting to know each other. She lives with her dad, because her mom died, and he's on business trips a lot. Actually he's on one right now. He went to Egypt two days ago, and he's coming back in a few days. That's why she could spend a night at my place. I told her everything about the accident, and how I've been looking for an eye donor for five years.

"I'm so sorry Niall." She sighed.

"Don't feel sorry Roxy. It's not your fault" A tear escaped from her eye. In a clumsy way, I wiped her tear. She giggled, and I hugged her.