𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @patrickstar64

Almost every single druggie got their dope from Barry

Almost every single druggie got their dope from Barry. The biggest drug dealer on the island.  Everybody knew about him, but he never seemed to get arrested for his crimes. Nobody really liked the filthy man even if they were buying hardcore drugs off him. Barry was a rude and despiteful person towards everyone even his own family.

Which only included one person.

You.

Let's face it, you were his sister. His little sister that nobody seemed to pay much mind to. Most didn't even know Barry had a sister. Mainly because you tried to hide it. You were embarrassed to know you lived under the same roof as a smuggler and dealer, even though you weren't involved in any of his bullshit. You were never engaged with any kind of drugs or helping smuggle them. Of course, you might have smoked some weed here and there but you weren't addicted.

The only reason you tolerated living with Barry was that he was your legal guardian. Both of your parents had left and since you were only sixteen you still need a guardian even if he didn't give a shit about you.

To avoid your shitty brother and the crackheads that hung around your house you stayed with your friends. The Pogues.

They had become your friends over the years. You met Kiara in ninth and she introduced you to the boys, John b, Pope, and JJ.

JJ ended up being your best friend and then you're boyfriend with time. You had a bond that could not be broken and you both told each other everything.

Well, almost everything.

The only thing you refused to talk about was Barry.

JJ knew you had a bad home life and he knew you lived with your brother but he never knew who your brother was. He never thought it was that important to ask. Somethings mentions of Barry came up in the conversations you shared. JJ's dad, the abusive alcoholic, got most of his dope from Barry and JJ would mention it when he talked about his dad but it never got to the extent of Barry being your brother.

Today all the pogues either had to be at work or had plans, leaving you to fend for yourself at home.

You wandered off into your room, locking the door and putting in earbuds to drown out the sounds of high and drunk adults outside. You hated being stuck at home but it was really your only option at the moment.

✦✦✦

JJ couldn't keep this mind off you. He was driving in his dad's truck down some backroad lost in a zone. He had fallen madly in love with you and he had no idea what he would do without you. A small smile pulled the corners of his mouth upward as he thought about you.The way you grin at something he said, the way you slept so peacefully next to him, or even the way you talked about something you loved. He had fallen head over heels for you just like you had fallen for him.