𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏.

2700+ words

excuse any spelling errors and mistakes :)

OMNISCIENT: 1992
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

Streetlights flickered slowly as rain pattered down onto the concrete floor. Drops were bouncing off the puddles made heavy rain that fell not to long ago. Faint noises of LA nightlife could be seen and heard from a distance.

To be out at this time was highly dangerous; especially from what has been happening in LA. Every week since the start of January of the year there has been a murder.

No connections or traces lead to them finding out who it is? One piece of evidence they did find was a green flag. But other than that NOTHING. So far?

Police have been on the search for a man with dreads, brown skin with a medium tall height with a average figure.

To complement to his features with two unique scars on his forehead to be the culprit but his connections are to strong for them to trace or find him.

CCTV footage was captured but somehow always seemed to be lost or damaged when they are so close to find out who has been killing all these people.

Majority killed were either shot, stabbed or tortured on many different parts of the body. With a symbol carved to each skin with a message saying 4KT. - NOBODY SAFE.

4KT was an international gang mainly located in London and LA. Police have been trying to shut this operation down but always failed as the team were killed in the process.

What happens when Kayla meets a man that manipulates her into falling in love?

Kayla was walking home; her red bottoms heels tapping on the pavement side. She had a sense of worry and fear as she believed something bad was going to happen or as she felt like she was being watched.

It was dark. Gloomy and eerie. It was very much unpleasant.

SHE brushed that feeling off as she speeded her walking trying to reach the end of road to where her house is located.

The streetlights were hardly working in the area so it was more difficult to see what was behind, infront or beside her.

Laughter of women, and loud barks could be heard from the neighbouring roads.

With the female walking, the male who was driving the black convertible had just finished killing his fling who was a quick nut and leave but she kept persisting that they should be together.

To much persisting got you killed. To say the least she was in love with him. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't pretty either according to the male.

♪('ε゚人)*.+

The male had no family left. He felt as they were trying to get rid of him as his bipolar disorder got in the way of the their daily life. So before they got rid of him; he got rid of them first.