𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑.

LONDON, ENGLAND

OMNISCIENT:

"Joe, KD come to my office right now."

The two men rushed into the office. Both boys wearing black leather shoes each tied with a bow. A black and white tuxedo which fitted to perfection.

An instant smell of Jack Daniel liquor and Mayfair cigarettes scented the room.

They stood in front of the desk, men standing a few centimetres away from each other with hand behind their backs ready to hear what... had to say.

"Yes boss." The boys said in unison.

"Come take a look at this."

The two boys jogged over to where... was situated. A map was instantly pulled down showing information that looked slightly confusing.

It was 4KT.

"You see that. How does he do it? Hmm Connections all over the globe. Even with North Korea. It's marvellous how he does it."

KD and Joe both looked at each other raising an eyebrow. Hearing their boss let a low chuckle frightened them a bit.

"You see, Mr Gaulden is a very smart man. The mind controlling, the strength, the power this man holds is extraordinary."

"It should be me though. Countless and countless attempts of trying to kill him and his team and that silly little side kick of his. I always seem to fail."

"So look, Mr Gaulden is arrested right now, if you could find out who his lawyer is that we be perfect. And you boys might get a treat for good behaviour."

The two males stood still. It's not like they could say no. They would be brutally tortured killed and possibly hanged.

They have a simple head nod and turned around ready to exit the room but they were paused...

"Ah, Ah not so fast. Blimey look at you two Americans in a hurry. You have 12 hours. Be quick or else. Joe you have five since you were best friends and buddies with that man."

Joe sighed. Exiting the room, both of the two boys were left to find out information from Kentrell. None of them have seen him in ages apart from Joe.

Joe got out his laptop and searched Kentrell's name. He scrolled and scrolled through pages of information.

NOTHING.

Time was going fast. Looking outside, it was starting to get dark. Nightlife in London was arise. Joe checked his watch: