smut (Lunar)

Brat taming

She’s such a brat oh my. And she’s the type of sub to need to be broken down into submission (you have safe words and/or use colors to signal if anyone wants to stop). At first she misbehaves and tries to get on your nerves as much as possible, from whispering dirty things in your ear to masturbating next to you on bed. When you finally decide to be rough and punish her, she’s a whimpering mess promising to be good but not meaning it because she fucking loves it when her girlfriend dominates her. Her favorite type of punishments are those involving physical pain — she’s more maso than she’d like to admit — like spanking or using nipple clamps. However, she isn’t verbal about her love for pain because she feels a bit embarrassed about it but the way she keeps acting naughty even after promising she won’t, the way she bites her lip to stop her moans from exposing her massive kink, the way you can feel her wetness drip on your thigh after the last spank…you know she loves it. I don’t think she’d like name-calling, however, because that’d make her feel bad about herself, make her feel ugly even. Never call her any bad names, or nice names like ‘Babygirl’ or ‘Princess’ because in a way it can make her feel like you look down on her.

✦ Choking (receiving)

It’s about trust. I don’t think she’d be comfortable with her girlfriend choking her unless she was in love and had been so for a while. When she’s letting you choke her, she’s literally giving you her life in your hand(s) because she trusts you won’t hurt her or take advantage of her trust. It’s so much more intimate than many like to paint it, and she’s more sentimental and vulnerable than she likes to come across. I think she wouldn’t like it if you took initiative and choked her because she would misread it as you looking down on her and thinking she’s your bitch that you can do anything you want to. Instead, she’d want to be the one to grab your hand and put it on her throat, looking in your eyes to see that you don’t look down on her but actually love her.