The rock chronicles chapter 1

My name is candice moonberry and i'm looking for something very important. I'm looking for a rock and not just any rock, my rock. It's hard to do because well you can't just sniff out rocks you'll just find another rock and who knows if you just walked past your rock. So I use my nose and look at the ground and slowly move around in one area. I've been in the east forest for about 3 to 4 hours looking for it but I think I'm getting- "YESSSSS ''I scream. Now to clarify i'm a brownish gray werewolf with hazelnut eyes, and my human form has a bronze tint skin with poofy curly hair and also hazelnut eyes.
I decide it's time to go home after spending so much time combing through the forest for my rock. I put the rock in my mouth and sprint home and make it there after quite some time. My home is a log cabin that has red window cils, a fireplace that sticks out the roof and a stone finish at the bottom. I transform and go inside the rock not in my mouth.
"Sweetie your home i'm so glad.." my mom pauses "did you lose your rock?" she asks kindly while chopping up vegetables for dinner.
"Yea i did i was chasing jasper earlier today and somehow dropped it" i laugh it off not wanting to tell the truth how he actually took it and lost it. He'd probably not be able to host his sleepover. Though when it does happen i'm going to terrorize that little sh!t.
"Ok well i'm glad you two were having fun but maybe try to keep it in your room" she knowingly smiles at me and shoos me away.
I go inside my room, it has light blue walls with the charming red window cils. Then I lock my rock in a glass case that has golden fake flowers on the sides. "I hate sundays ugh" as I spin in my office chair I look out the window. With the sun's horizon blazing over the treetops that make it seem as if they are on fire, with all the different hues that color the sky I sigh. "I can do this, I can make friends in a new town." I frown, I wanna go home.
A little while later my mom calls me, my brother and dad down to eat dinner, it's our three times a week mandatory family dinner. We are eating lemon chicken breasts with a side of seasoned broccoli. My brother darts the conversation with his weird obsession of amphibians and even weirder friends who also like them. My dad and mother talk about their shows they are having fun watching and how happy they are to see their childhood friends again. And then the attention turns to me. It's my turn to share something important I've found so far, but that's the thing I haven't had the courage to go out there and talk to other kids my age.
"I uhhhh" my eyes look around the house desperately trying to come up with something i did other than just sit in bed rereading the same book for the last few days. "I found a very beautiful tree that had huge greenbrier vines surrounding it."
"Well that's very interesting that you found such a wondrous plant." my dad says with his kindhearted smile cracking through his bristly mustache.
"Did you find this tree while you were looking for your lost rock dear?" my mom asks curiously while my brother seems to shrink.
"Yea i accidentally got poked right on the nose by it haha, it nearly got my eyes' ' it hard not to laugh how i was so determined to find my rock that i didn't even pay attention to what my nose was poking.
"My why that's atrocious, you need to pay better attention to your surroundings or we'll have to put a nose protector on your nose." My dad tries to smile but stops because of the deadly glare my mom gave him, who can blame her that is the worst analogy. Joke? I've heard.
The next morning I wake up at 7 am to get ready for school and to read the next chapter of my favorite comics. I put on guy jeans so I can have extra room in my pockets paired with a black belt. Then I put on my seabunny orange shirt and my blue sketches. Lastly, I put my hair in two different ponytails with my lemon scrunchys. Time flies by as I start reading 1 then 5 then 25 chapters of a new comic and it's time to head to school.
I get dropped off at northern fog high school made for supernatural teenagers like myself. It's maybe 25 years old but they do renovations every summer to keep us safe. I head to my locker and it looks nice, I put all my unimportant things in and head to class. Just my luck I got to sit in the back row.
As the bell rings, class was just like any other school that I went to. Long, boring, and noisey and it doesn't help that, I'm guessing the popular guy is covered in perfume. It's so suffocating, I can barely breathe anything with how thick his partner covered him in the stuff. RIING. Finally i can get out of his stench, i move to get up as fast as possible but of course a line forms and im. Stuck. Behind. Him. I've been holding it in for so long I can't anymore, the perfume is too strong. I have to do it but I have to hold it in. maybe if i- no those girls they are looking at him if i leave they will notice me. Ugh i don't wanna be noticed by them, they look so intimidating.
I reach the door and bolt as fast as I can away from him and start heaving in the bathroom. "Ohhh So Much Perfume" I step out of the bathroom and go to my next class. Hopefully he isn't there. I head into English and sit down in my assigned seat. Right Next To Him.