one

naomi walked down the path behind her house with her friends

naomi walked down the path behind her house with her friends. she lead them to the little shed that her parents had built her when she was younger for her friends. not knowing what she was using it for now...

her friends carried the bags of alcohol that a few of them had gotten from the store with some fake ID's seeing as the most of the where only 17 or 18.

they all stopped at the shed, naomi grabbing the keys from out of her back pocket to unlock the door to go inside. she plugged the fairy lights into the outlet, making the whole shed light up so everyone could see.

this has became the place where her and, sometimes, her friends had come to drink almost every other night no matter what. it was a pretty chill place. naomi kept a little radio in there that she could connect her phone to for music and there was also a couch and some other stuff in there.

she let everyone set the stuff out on the little coffee table, there was only about 7 people there. naomi plugged her phone into the radio and played a random playlist on her phone, keeping it quit since it was almost midnight and she didn't want her parents to know she was out there.

her friends all laughed as she grabbed one of the bottles of tequila and started drinking it straight from the bottle. naomi wasn't a mean drunk, but she would often heavily drink without knowing her limit or even bother to stop even if she was too drunk to stand.

naomi placed the bottle down and walked over to a little closet where she had a secret door. she pulled the door open in the back of the closet and pulled out her weed stash and the stuff she used to roll it.

she walked over to the table and rolled a blunt for her and her friends to smoke.

"remember the rules, puff puff pass." naomi said as she look at her friends.

naomi lit the blunt and took a big drag of it, inhaling the smoke and exhaling it out. she formed a big cloud of smoke and then took one more drag and passed it to her friend lydia who was sitting to the right of her.

as everyone else smoked naomi grabbed a red plastic cup and poured alcohol in it. she chugged it and felt herself becoming drunk and all of her worries going away all at once.

"yo naomi, come grab this blunt." her friend jason said, holding the blunt out to her.

she stumbled over to the group on the couch and sat down, taking the blunt and taking a hit of it. she put the blunt out, her mind coming to and idea.

"i have an idea! we should play seven minutes in heaven!" naomi said, the whole group was drunk so they all agreed to playing the game.

naomi grabbed and empty beer bottle and spun it, whoever it landed on she would be going into the closet with.

the bottle slowed down and stopped at her friend audrey. both of the girls giggled as they made their way to the closet.

the game went on for a while before everyone had decided to leave, being they had to be home because they had school in 2 days and their parents would killed them.

naomi picked up the half finished bottle of vodka and finished it off, dancing to the music by herself. she stumbled over to another bottle of alcohol and started drinking it, not thinking of stopping anytime soon.

after lots of drinks and bottles of alcohol naomi was a drunken mess. before she even had the chance to grab a trash can she fell to the floor and landed with a loud thump on the hard floor.

by now it was almost 4 in the morning as naomi started throwing up, not being able to control it. there was vomit all over the floor as naomi laid on the ground with her face on the floor.

naomi passed out, everything going pitch black as she laid on the floor with her vomit next to her...

AUTHORS NOTEomg! so basically this is a little bit of naomis backstory and idk if i did a good job describing how badly she would get drunk or not? uh ig

AUTHORS NOTE
omg! so basically this is a little bit of naomis backstory and idk if i did a good job describing how badly she would get drunk or not? uh ig.. basically this is the worst she's ever been drunk .. so yeah next chapter coming soon <3