Page 1

Player's POV:

So, it's the middle of the night. I had a bit of trouble sleeping, but now, I feel bad...I shifted in my bed, but I just couldn't shake the feeling something was off... I felt like I was gonna puke, I felt hot but too cold. But... ugh. I hate this so much. I think I'm sick... hm. I opened my eyes, but they felt heavy. I sat up, and made my way to Veteran's bed, which was on the other side of the room.

"Veteran...?" I said, my voice raspy.

"Hm? Ugh, what time is it??" Veteran mumbled, groggy. Mabey I shouldn't waste his time, and can probably talk to him tomorrow-

"Oh.. hey, bud. What's up?? you had a nightmare or som'thin?" Veteran said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey, um, I think I have a fever or something..?" I told Veteran. He leaned forward, flicked on a lamp and put his hand on my forehead.

"oooh! That's pretty high.." He said, with a worried expression on his face. It couldn't be that bad...?

"Sorry for bugging you.." I said.

"C'mon, let's go to Medbay." Veteran said, oblivious to what I had said. But why is he taking me to Medbay, when other times I was sick he didn't...?

He helped me to Medbay, where I could barely walk. I stepped onto the scanner and tried to stay still. When it was finally done, I laid down, even though I knew I was just gonna get off the bed and head back to my room

"oooh" Veteran grimaced. "It's super high." Veteran said, looking at the results of my Medbay scan. I leaned over to see, and oh crud. 100°

I don't think I had such a high fever before...

"Makes sense you can't sleep." Veteran said... un-making the Med-bay bed.

"Why are you doing that...?" I asked. I was supposed to go to our room.

"I think you should stay in Med-bay for the night." Veteran said, helping me get into the bed. Ugh. Veteran started walking outta the room. "you're leaving me??(ASDF anyone?)"

"Sorry, bud. I don't wanna get whatever you have.. love you! see you in the mornin'!" Vetto said as he blew a kiss when he walked out the door. Everything was quiet.