Chapter 1

Me and Julia have been together for a year and we have had our ups and downs. She is officially my girlfriend and the whole town knows this. Today we were expecting a new governess for David. David hasn't progressed much but he now accepts that she is dead. The Imperial College of London gave me the opportunity to stay at the Collins' for another year. I stood by the window as I felt the familiar sensation of arms wrapping around me.

"Now what can I do for you baby?", I ask embracing the arms like they are part of my body.

"Hmmm...Nothing at the moment. What are you staring at?". I turn to face her. Her fiery orange hair tickling my cheek.

"Waiting for the new governess but she is taking her sweet time to arrive. Bets on whether she is gay?". I do the hand symbol which makes Julia laugh. All of the sudden I hear the door slam open.

"Oh look its the gay couple.". I turn to see Carolyn in the doorway smirking. I don't pull away from Julia but instead bring her closer to me.

"Yes and what are you going to do about it?", Julia asks trying to sound calm as I slowly let my hand travel up her thigh distracting her from the conversation.

"Oh nothing. Anyway Mum wants you down for dinner in an hour so don't fuck each other hard okay". before either of us could reply Carolyn left the room leaving us alone.

"Remove your hand at once young lady otherwise there are going to be consequences.". I remove my hand leaving her flustered and horny. She didn't really want me to remove my hand. It was her reversed psychology but I figured that out pretty soon.

I walk away and run out of the room locking the door behind me.

"Bitch you better open this door right now or else I am going to make sure you don't walk for a month." I run down the hallway as I hear Elizabeth booming from the stairs.

"Barnabas! His name was Barnabas Collins and he was the finest man this family ever new." I can't help but giggle seeing her so serious. I can hear an occasional banging which I know who is Julia trying to escape. The new governess looks up at me and her pupils dilated which is a definite sign of liking.

*I got to tell this bitch that I am taken or she might try and hit on me*

Next thing I hear is the upper dining room door slamming open and a furious stampede of heels followed by,

"Doctor Y/n Clarke you better get back here before there are some serious consequences!" I run down the grand staircase apologising to the new governess and I can hear distant laughter and shouting but I keep running. I run into the woods and decide to hide behind a tree. Catching my breath, I am pushed against the tree, hands pinned above my head.

"Now you didn't think you were going to get away with that did you." Her voice dripping in lust as I try and break free from her grasp. Next thing I know, her lips are attached to my neck and she bites my sweet spot. I couldn't supress a moan and this made her giggle. She pushes me further into the tree, marking me on my neck so that I am reminded that I am hers. As soon as this started, she pulled away and walks back to the manor muttering something about dinner. I run to catch her up but refuse to talk to her. We walk into to dinner and everyone turns to look at us.

Me being a petty bitch, I go and sit down at the end with Carolyn, still refusing to be near Julia. I sit down and slouch, picking at my food as the new governess stares at me. I feel something being tugged from my hair and I turn to see Carolyn pulling a leaf out of my hair.

"Looks like someone had fun then. Now tell me Y/n, did you fall out of a tree or fall into a bush." I turn to look Elizabeth straight dead in her eyes and reply with,

"No actually I was dragged by this evil leprechaun backwards through a hedge." I can see Julia's face turn from a calm face to one of frustration and now I am in deep shit.

"Oh by the way how rude of me, My name is Dr Y/n Clarke and that ginger lady is my girlfriend is Dr Julia Hoffm-"

"WILL YOU STOP INSULTING ME!", Julia screams at me and me and Carolyn can't help but burst into laughter. David is in the doorway with a sheet over his body pretending to be a ghost. I ignore him as this was his plan to scare the new girl. 

"David this is Vicky, she's going to be your new governess", Elizabeth says to David.

"You ruined it. I was going to scare her.", David says sadly. I turn to Carolyn as if signalling to go and she picks up the hint. We walk out silently and no one seems to notice we have gone. We go up to her room and sit down and talk for a while.

"So what do you think of the new governess?"

"She kept eying me up like I was single.", I say , being salty. I hear a giggle from outside the door and instantly know it is Julia. 

Then a plan starts to form in my head.

Welcome to the second book. If you haven't read the first one then what the hell are you doing here. I will try and stick to the plot as much as I can. Happy reading!

Sarah :)

(My real name lol sorry for the confusion)

Also Happy New Year and to start the new year here is the second book. Hope you will enjoy xx