~1~

It was like any other day for y/n waking up in a run down car that no one cared about to move it. The car had crashed into a tree year's ago.

She always wished at she would one day wake up in a real bed in a real house.

As usual she got up and climbed out of the car letting her bare feet feel the wet morning grass.

Once she had fully woken up she walk to the market to see if she can get some type of food into her stomach.

( time skip was given to you by me cuz like I'm tired af)

Y/n had finally reached the market and was waking around asking random people for food.

Many people just walked by her not even look her way except a young man who had gave her half a his bread and said " may god be with you young child " to which made her think " is there a real god out there that will help people like me"

She didn't think about it any longer instead she wanted to see if any of the kids want to play with her.

Y/n had walked over to where most of the children had seen to been playing and saw a group of children pushing around a kid who was trying to move away from them.

Y/n didn't like what she saw and decided to stop the other kid from doing anything else to the other child.

hey you! leave that kid alone!

Huh?! Do you know this freak?! Are you friends with him,cuz if you are then you're a freak like him.

No I don't know him but all I know is that no one should be treated like that, being pushed around is no way any one should be treated. Haven't your parents ever tell you that?

Uhh yeah but it fun to push around a freak like him, I mean look at him who want to be friends with someone who had horns and eyes like his!

I don't care how he looks if he had done no harm to anyone then why are being mean to him?

The fight between y/n and the group of children came to a stop when the kid that was behind you grabbed your hand and pulled you until both of you were in front of a of an old abandoned building.

While trying to catch your breath you had decided to look at kid. Y/n had realize that he was older but not that much taller then you. Y/n had finally had a good look at the kid. They were right he did have horns and eye that aren't human. He even had d hooves instead of feet.

The boy had realized you had been staring at him and once he had his breath he looked over at you with a face that say he was scared, not of how you were looking at him but of what you said to the other kids.

That's when he finally said something.

Uhhh......you know they might have hurt you right? What you did was pretty stupid of you to do. Even if you were trying to help. I mean I deal with that every day.

I don't care if they hurt me or  how stupid I was back there. All I know is that they can't be pushing people around just cuz of their looks, and trust me when I say I thought I was the only one here who wasn't human.

What do you mean "wasn't human"? You look really human to me. Also my name is JSchlatt.

Well no I'm not human I guess you can say that I'm a wolf in sheep's clothes and my name is y/n.

As you and JSchlatt walked into the old building you saw that it looked like someone lived here.

He had asked you if you wanted to say with him and to be his friend *to which you said yes with a spark of fire that came from your hands* and he thought that was pretty cool that you could make fire from your hands.

That night you were very happy to finally have company and even though you had wished you had a real home it made you realize this was your new home. Now you weren't going to be alone anymore.
( I forgot to say y/n was 10 and schlatt was 13 sorry)

~years later~

( y/n is 18 and schlatt is 21)

Y/n had finally gotten off of work when she got a call. Schlatt had asked her if he can stay at y/n's home and of course she said yes to him.

Once she got home she made sure that her guess room was nice and clean and decided to take a shower.

Once Schlatt came to her house he wasn't alone....he had a baby in his hands. He look so bad,messy hair, wrinkle clothes,and dark bags under his eyes.

The first thing y/n did was pull both of them into the warm home and had taken the baby out of schlatt's hands.

Schlatt sat on the couch and y/n had sat next to him trying to think of what to say. Even how to begin to explain how this happened.

......So......you have a kid? Why didn't you tell me? How old is the baby and what's the name?

Yeah sorry for not tell you sooner. I was scared you would be mad at me, not gonna lie you scared me something when your mad hehehe. His name is Tubbo and he is about 3 months old.

I know I can be scary but you know I won't be mad at you for having a kid. I mean yeah I'll probably bonk you on the head but you know I'll never be mad forever. You know my house is always open to you, rammy.

God I thought we agreed to stop with the nicknames. But anyway I'm still sorry about the kid. His mother decided to leave him with me which I didn't have a problem with but you know I needed help with a baby.

Of course I'll help you but I need you to know that I promise you one thing and I know you'll probably think it stupid but.... I promise that I'll never leave your side or the kid's side as long as I live.

Schlatt looked at you with tears in his eyes. No one has ever promise him that and for you to say that to him made him break down.

Schlatt was now on his knees in front of you crying into your lap as you used one arm to hold the baby and the other to hug the crying ram

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok y'all so this is the first chapter done and I'm really excited,scared and tired. Hope y'all enjoy this as much as I did. See you guys next time. Remember to eat and drink water ( every one says that now )

— Hex