Fun

...

Ruling the world was no easy feat, but Midoriya did it.

Izuku Midoriya
The Monarch of the Demonic Realm
Bringer of chaos and evil
Quirk:
Devil's influence.

Across the entire world, the Name "izuku Midoriya" was heavily feared upon.
Everyone knew about the super villain as well, he was the one in ultimate control.

He was so feared that no one even dared to say his name, they feared it could come off negatively...
Demons and humans were mixed so no one could tell who was on humanities side or the demonic side.

If anyone were to say anything remotely bad about Midoriya, Midoriya would know...
And with how the royal laws are, unless Midoriya says otherwise, those who disrespect him in anyway are usually executed the same week.

Negativity thrived in the human realm, it was the highest it's ever been in millenniums.
It was even higher than the times war were ongoing.

That's what happens when people live under constant fear of death.

However, despite the villain ruling over the world the only thing that really changed was the government system.
It went from presidency to royalty.

Midoriya used the same demonic laws and implemented them into the human world as he ruled.

However, every royal system had the secondary people in power.
The league of villains fit that role.

While Midoriya did control everything that happened in both the human world and demonic world, the league also had a say in what could happen.
They could provide suggestions and their own ideas.

Each league member had a sect of guards they controlled, like their own army.

However, some of the league just wanted to exist.
They wanted a world that was easy to live in, not a world where they were in control.

So some of them left just to live out the rest of their lives and Midoriya has no issue with that.

People like: Toga, Magne, Twice, and spinner were the main people who left.
They were free to come back whenever they wanted or even drop by for visits.

All in all it was a vibe...

For the demons at least, for the humans on the other hand...?

Let's just say they weren't having a good time.

But what was this big bad Monarch up to now?

______________________________________

"And that's the story on how I took over the world, any questions?" Midoriya asked.
He was in front of a class of demon kindergarteners reading his auto-biography.

The class awed in astonishment, despite not having a grasp of what the whole world really was they knew he was actually really powerful.

Midoriya had been invited to his daughter's class to tell a story and that was the first thing that came to mind.

"How did you do it alone?
Wasn't it hard?" A random child asked.

"I find it that things are easier to do alone rather than with people, however I had the army Nobles on my side.
In the story they were known at the league" Midoriya replied.

"But they're humans."

"While you aren't wrong that demons are physically and genetically stronger, they're strong humans too.
That's why they're army Nobles." Midoriya explained.