Last part: Special surprise

OH. MY. GOD. The Auditor has feelings for you, AND he's coming into your dorm to give you something "special"?! You couldn't believe it! Your heart was racing as you sat on your bed in your dorm room, your brain overwhelmed with thoughts as you just waited for the Auditor to arrive.

Suddenly you hear a knock at the door. You quickly get off of your bed, rushing to the door to open it. Once you do open it you see the Auditor holding...rope? Oh boy, you had a feeling you knew where this was going.

"Hello, Y/N. It's a pleasure seeing you again."

"Hello, boss! It's n-" Your sentence was quickly interrupted by him.

"Please, darling, save your voice, I wanna be able to hear it while I'm treating you to your little "special surprise.~"

"O-Oh right! What was the surprise anyway?" You ask in a curious tone.

As soon as you asked that question, he quickly shut the door behind him, locking it as he looked at you with a smirk on his face.

"Go sit on the bed and find out.~"

WOW. You honestly couldn't believe what was happening. Your face immediately starts to heat up from the thoughts you were getting as you walked over to the bed, sitting down.

Once you sat down he walked over to you, gently grabbing your arms with one hand, while he used his other one to tie your hands together. After tying them together he moved his face close to yours, to the point your noses were almost touching.

"Tell me when it gets too much, alright sweetheart? Don't be afraid to tell me, I don't wanna break you too much after all. Heh..."

"R-Right sir!" You reply in a timid tone of voice.

He suddenly moved in and laid you down, getting on top of you on the bed as he pressed his lips against yours harshly, kissing you passionately as his hand moved up to your hair, playing with it in his hand.

You let him do this, butterflies raging in your stomach as you start to lean into the kiss, kissing him back, unable to do much as your hands were tied together.

He continued kissing you, pulling away now and then to allow you to breathe for a second. Eventually, you felt his tongue slide into your mouth, his tongue swirling around inside of your mouth as you go wide-eyed in shock, but eventually just let it happen.

After a few good minutes of tongue kissing he eventually slowly pulls away from the kiss for the last time, his breathing hot and heavy, his flames raging due to how flustered he was at the moment.

"Heheh... Don't think this is over yet darling, be a good boy for me and tell me if this is too much, alright?~"

You nod softly, preparing yourself for what was about to happen.

You suddenly feel soft tugging on your hair; You whimper softly in response. He moves his head down to your neck, starting to kiss it gently while tugging on your hair from time to time.

He eventually started to leave little hickeys around your neck, using his free hand to pull your shirt down a bit from the collar to expose your shoulder, moving his head down to there as he started kissing your shoulder.

You shiver a bit from feeling his mouth on your skin, still whimpering softly from his tugging on your hair. Suddenly you gasp out in surprise as you feel the Auditor bite down somewhat hard onto your shoulder. You squirm around a bit as you felt the Auditor's tongue lick the area he bit down on.

He eventually lets go of your hair, moving his head up to look at you, face to face.

"Did you enjoy that sweetheart..?~"

"V-Very much so..~" You reply with a shaky voice. You couldn't believe what had just happened, it all seemed like a dream to you. You were so dazed with embarrassment you didn't even realize he had untied you.

"It's getting quite late, I think I should be heading out n-."

"W-Wait!" You interrupt him midsentence.

"Hm?..."

"C-Can you please spend the night here? I hate to bother you about it but... I would like to cuddle with you, I-if you don't mind of course! You say.

"Hm... I don't see why not, you have been such a good boy today after all."

In the blink of an eye, the blanket was suddenly wrapped around you along with the Auditor's arms wrapped around your waist, holding you in close and cuddling you.

"I hope we can have more moments like this Y/N. I love you."

"Heh. I love you too!" You reply.