Azerial

My power really is gone..

[The next day]

Sore...so fucking sore. You went out with jimin later on. Just you and him, you guys went out to eat, then shopping, then to hot topic. As you guys walked around the mall to find the store you saw this guy. He came up to you both and introduced himself as Azerial. "Well my name is azerial, and you are Jimin and you young lady ur name is y/n isn't it~" you didnt tell him ur guys name. How did he know? I mean yeah jimin is easy because he is park jimin but me? Hm..thats just weird. You guys went out to the car and of course he asked if you were mad. "Mad jimin?? MAD? YOU CANT JUST GIVE PEOPLE UR NUMBER AND ADRESS" yes. Jimin was that stupid. "Cmon he didn't seem that bad" "HE KNEW OUR NAMES WHO TF IS HE??" "Azerial" fucking Azerial wow..yeah" you guys went home.

(Time skip)

*ding dong* the door bell rang. Jimin ran to the door and you quickly got a gun off the table. "Jimin I swear if it's that guy..." he opens the door and..there he was dressed up as well. You cocked the gun back and he giggled. "Put the gun down y/n~ cmon I'm not that bad~" you slowly panned the gun down. Jimin went to his room with azerial and closed the door. Dammit..now he is here and I can't do anything about it. Jungkook and everyone else was asleep so you went to the basement to paint. You tried to forget about him as you painted and listened to music. A arm wrapped around ur waist pulling you as a hand covered ur mouth. "Shh~ you wanted to act all big and bag with that gun earlier~" you felt something press to ur head as he kept his hand on ur mouth. "How does it feel? Fearing for ur life?~ I could blow ur head out right now y/n~" he softly trailed the gun down ur neck to ur stomach and down to ur thighs.

(WARNING THE CONTENT YOU ARE AB TO READ WILL BE VERY TRIGGERING TO SOME PEOPLE)

He shoved the gun into ur mouth making you choke. "Beg for ur life~ cmon..BEG." you muttered with the gun in ur mouth. "P-please, please plea-please don't k-kill me" you pleaded out. He took the gun out of ur mouth and put it on ur inner thighs. "Go on..grind on it." "You dont have to do this..please" he cocked the gun back and looked at you. "Now." You softly moved ur hips on it not moaning nor feeling pleasure. "There you go~ grind" you looked down avoiding eye contact. Until he grabbed ur face and kissed you. You slapped him and backed off the gun backing into a fucking wall. Of course. "Go on~ run little bunny. Run~" you looked for a possible way out but couldn't find one to were he couldn't shoot you. You went up to him and kissed him softly grabbing the gun.

He felt all up on you making you wanna cry. You quickly grabbed the gun and threw it at the light bulb smashing it. Dark...so dark. Choke yourself to sleep came on the radio as you ran for ur life. You couldn't see so you bumped into walls and you heard him chasing after you. You heard gun shots fly pass you as you tried to find the door to get out. But you couldnt...just hide y/n..I have to fucking hide.

Slender...shit I forgot. You took out the pendulum and put it around ur neck. Night vision from my wolf. Thank you Slender. You could see him. Walking around looking for you. "Cmon y/n you can't hide out here long~"

You sprinted to the door...its locked from the outside... now I can't get out. You took the pendulum off and just gave up. "I give up!! Kill me if you want! I don't care!" You sat down and felt a presence in front of you. They bent down to ur level and just breathed. "Kill me. Do it." He put the gun to ur head and laughed. He laughed and laughed. Sounding crazy. The lights flickered on and you saw him covered in blood. In the background you saw what looked like another person. But ur mind was just playing tricks on you. "What we are gonna do is go upstairs okay?~ and me you and jimin and jungkook will all watch a little movie. You will do what I say..okay~" you nodded softly. "Words." "Yes." "Yes..what" "yes sir."

He grabbed you by the throat and pulled you up against the wall. He threw his gun on the floor and felt you up. He kissed you and tears started falling from ur eyes. "Please let me go.." he dragged you upstairs and forced the door open. "Now the real fun begins~"