24 hours before

(King Jackson)Atlanta, Georgia

(King Jackson)
Atlanta, Georgia

"Dont move mf." A guy said holding a gun to the back of Kings head. King put his arms up in defense.

"This is payback." The guy said. King tried turning around to see who it was but the guy cocked back the gun.

"I just said dont fucking move." He talked through his teeth.

"Who are you?" King asked.

"Dont worry about it."

"Dont be a pussy nigga. Who are you?" He asked again.

The gun guy pistol whipped him and King fell to the ground. The guy pointed the gun at him.

"Tell the devil I said hi." The guy said.

(24 hours before that night)

"Hey." I said to King when he finally woke up. He was sleep for hours and finally came down to eat. He gave me a head nod and I raised my eyebrow.

"So are we not talking now?" I asked finishing my bowl of cereal.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked past me to get something to eat.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked

"Nun just hungry."

"Well-" before I could finish I hear someone coming downstairs.

"Bae where did you go?" I immediately knew who it was.

"Ashanti? What the fuck are you doing here?"

When she came downstairs she had a bra and underwear on.

"Oh uh hey D." She said with a semi embarrassed face

"Ashanti I get y'all bf and gf and shit but don't be coming down my house like that. Its fucking disrespectful". I said getting annoyed.

"Wass good witchu shawty? Don't be talking to my girl like that". King said

"At this point its fuck you and ya girl". I said getting up and putting my bowl away.

I went upstairs and locked myself in the room. I just wanna know how the fuck you come down MY house stairs dress up like that atleast have some fucking respect bruh like shit really be pissing me tf off and on top of that king's bitch ass don't wanna talk to me like fuck did I do besides be there for yo ass. Ungrateful fuckers😒