POV Bloodhound

The smell of gunpowder was in the air. Two enemies, right behind them. They had a r-99 and a eva-8. Both of their team mates dead. They activated beast of the hunt, and got out of their cover to attack and bring it over. The anger thrilling in their veins, like it's always when they activate their ultimate. Their vision turning black and white, revealing the fresh footprints of their enemy. As soon as the red figure appeared in front of them, they began to shoot. The shoots pierced through the opponent's shields and leaved the enemy downed on the floor. "Still one left" they murmured to themselves. Smoke blocked their vision. Now they knew who their last enemy was. Bangalore. They followed the footprints and shot her as they found her trying to revive her team mate. The match is decided, they won. "The gods where with me today"
They ignored the questions they always got asked when they won a match. They didn't cared if they where mysterious or unfriendly. They didn't cared for the reporters. They just wanted to be alone.
Later on they found themselve sitting at mirages bar, drinking a alcoholic drink where they didn't even knew what it was. "Hey, congrats to the win." They looked up and saw it was mirage who was talking to them. "Thank you" they responded, short as mostly. Nearly no one else than them and a few other people where at the bar, so mirage tried to start a conversation once again, what was just resulting at a awkward moment for him just staring at bloodhound and trying to say something, but not finding something. They stood up and headed to the door. A poster hanging on the wall cought their attention, saying something about dimension traveling now being finally available. This topic was a high tier thing that got demonstrated many times in politic. They didn't had a thing against it, why would they? It's not a problem if person's from other dimensions meet. Not anymore, but ten years ago...people wheren't really open for such things and they didn't knew a thing about that. They where living in the outlands of Talos, in a village that didn't used modern technology, so of course they didn't had contact to the modern civilization. They got out and got greeted by a friendly cawing as their raven landed on their arm. They petted the raven on the hat and went back to their place.

----
Hey sooo...thanku for reading, I am definitely going to continue this but I didn't really got time. Bye bye see you maybe next time :)