Mondo's... gone..

I was walking through the corridor with Mondo. "So Taka, should we go back to the sauna?", he said. I responded with, "No, I already had enough time there for this week." Mondo shrugged. We heard Makoto scream from the girl's bathroom. Mondo jumped. "We should check it out!", I said. Mondo nodded and we ran into the girl's bathroom, and there it was. Chihiro's dead, cold, body, hanging  from two external cords.

 Chihiro's dead, cold, body, hanging  from two external cords

Mondo's face said it all. Before he could say anything, the Body Discovery Announcement played. "A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED! EVERYBODY GO TO THE GIRL'S LOCKER ROOM, AFTER A WHILE, THE CLASS TRIAL WILL BEGIN!", Monokuma said. I saw Mondo sweat a little bit and say, "W-why would anybody do this to her!" We were all in shock, then everybody poured inside the girls bathroom. I noticed the Picture and said, "Hey, that's the poster in the Boy's Bathroom... I walked in there earlier and it was missing..." Kyoko nodded and said, "I noticed that too..." Mondo said, "Maybe it got switched before Chihiro got murdered?" Kyoko wasn't convinced. There's a big awkward silence with everybody in the girl's bathroom so I say, "How about we go investigate the Boy's Bathroom? That could help discovered who killed Chihiro" Everybody agrees, so Mondo and I go to the Boy's Bathroom with Kyoko because she said she'd go with us, and Mondo and I trust her. We're investigating until I found blood on the floor near the carpet. "Hey!", I said, "There's blood right here!" Kyoko sped over here and made sure it was actually blood. "HEY, GUYS, LOOK!", Aoi said in front of the door, "Sakura found something out about Chihiro!" Mondo grabbed my arm and sped into the girl's bathroom, with Kyoko following after with a weird look on her face at Mondo. "Chihiro isn't a girl...", Sakura said, "Chihiro is a boy!" We all were shocked, especially me! I don't know what Chihiro would want us to call them now... If the secrets out do we call Chihiro a "he" or "she"? Maybe "them"? I don't really know... "Do we call Chihiro he or she?", I asked Sakura. "Probably he, I heard he wanted to reveal to everybody that he was a boy the whole time.", she responded. "How would you know if we just figured this out?", I asked. "Monokuma gave us these files for the motive. I thought I found Chihiro's.", Sakura responded. "Oh.", I said. Mondo sweats a little more. There's no way Mondo, my friend, my BRO, had murdered Chihiro in cold blood...right? No, why am I thinking that? I know for a FACT Mondo didn't kill Chihiro! "Kyoko, Taka, let's go back to investigating in the Boy's Bathroom", Mondo said, so we went back into the Boy's Bathroom and continued investigating in the Boy's Bathroom, we couldn't find anymore evidence for who might do it, although I saw Mondo pick something up. A few moments later the Class Trial started, everybody was pointing fingers at Byakuya, then Toko, then Genocide Jack???? I've been helping find the person who murdered Chihiro, this was happening for what felt like forever, and I was constantly getting things wrong even though I investigated where Makoto thought was where the crime happened, then Makoto said, "Okay, it's kinda weird that most of evidence points to Mondo..." Everybody agreed. I said, "I know it couldn't have been Mondo! He wouldn't hurt a fly! Maybe it's fake evidence?" Kyoko says, "But he's been acting very suspicious..." Everybody agrees, "Yeah, Mondo has been acting a bit suspicious.", Aoi said. "AAAAND most of the evidence points to you, Mondo!", Celeste said. Mondo tears up. "Come on! I know it's not Mondo! We've all been  freaking out over our situation! You really think it's weird to sweat when you see a dead body?", I said. Mondo stared at me, smiled, sighed, then said, "I'm sorry Taka, I couldn't keep the promise we made. From one man to another...Makoto, just do the closing argument already..." I...didn't know what to think...Mondo killed Chihiro..? I couldn't believe it! After Makoto finished the closing argument everybody agreed to vote for Mondo...even Mondo himself... Before voting time started Mondo told me, "Hey, Taka, I know you cant believe this... I didn't mean to... but...just...vote for me. and please, Survive...for me?" I never wanted to vote Mondo! I don't want to go against Mondo's wishes but...I don't want to vote for my best friend! "Puhuhuhuhu! It's voting time! Will you get the right choice? OR The dreadfully wrong one!", Monokuma said. I teared up as I voted for Mondo. I wanted to help him, maybe this wouldn't have happened if I was a better friend... "Okay, let's see who everyone voted for!", Monokuma said. The voting screen played. Everybody voted for Mondo, I wished none of us were in this situation. There was some suspense. Everybody knew it was Mondo though... even me... he confessed to killing Chihiro... but I know that it was a mistake. "Puhuhuhuhu! Looks like you all got the write choice!", Monokuma said, "Now then, I have a very special punishment for Mondo Owada, the ultimate biker gang leader?" "Heh...take care bro, make sure you survive...for me....",Mondo said, "See ya on the other side everybody..." . . .Those were his last words. "LET'S GIVE IT EVERYTHING WE'VE GOT! IIIIIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!", Monokuma said. Mondo was taken away, his execution has begun. The screen came down and I wondered what's gonna happen. Hopefully it's more humane than Leon's...

The Cage of Death? What does that mean? Then the execution started

The Cage of Death? What does that mean? Then the execution started. Mondo was trapped on a motorcycle with a Monokuma with his hair, then the motorcycle started and the Monokuma got ejected, Mondo then was doing loopy loops around The Cage of Death, then the cage started to get electricity currented around it, Mondo was getting dizzy, Is he gonna get electrocuted? That's more humane than getting pummeled by baseballs until you die... I looked back up at the screen and see that Mondo has disappeared. . . Where'd he go? Until we saw something behind the cage, there were three beeps, and some butter popped out, Mondo Butter? He...he turned into butter... "PUHUHUHU! LOOK AT TAKA'S FACE! HE'S SO FULL OF DESPAIR! PUHUHUHU!", Monokuma said. "What the hell happened?", Byakuya said, "I swear how did this happen?" Monokuma shrugs. Everybody gets back onto the elevator to get back into their dorm rooms. I'm gonna write in my diary when I get back into my dorm room. I'm definitely gonna miss Mondo alot.....He was my first friend in a while....Maybe I can be friends with Makoto? He seems nice! I probably should go to sleep.. .I need to get the execution off my mind...

                                                                       ~Author's Notes~

Thanks for reading! I really hope you enjoyed! I love you guys! You're awesome! I hope you really enjoyed! Anyways, see ya next chapter!