I love you more..

Prestons Pov🌟
"Max is being weird today. He came up to me, he looked like he was blushing.. No! He couldn't be blushing. He hates me, right..? No no. He can't hate me? He's been nice to me for a whole week..he's cute and all but..no- I can't like a bully." Preston said while sitting next to harrison. "Dude he likes you, its obvious!!" Harrison said while doing magic, Preston sighed, he walked to the mess hall to get breakfast.

Maxs Pov💙
Max got up and bumped into Preston. "Hey!!! What the hell!? oh. Its you.." max said. He looked up to see the tall boy, Preston's  yellow eyes shining like the sun. Max blushed, "oh hey max!" Preston said in a happy tone. While smiling.

Prestons Pov🌟
Preston blushed at max. Preston got down and kissed max softly, Max closed his eyes and kissed Preston back. Preston let go of the kiss. The 2 boys face where dark red, "i-i..what was that f-for?!" Max said in a mad tone. Preston got scared. He was scared seeing max mad. Preston cried a little.

Max💙
Max noticed Preston crying. Max went closer to prestons face and wipes his tears. "Bab- I mean preston. I'm sorry I made you cry." Max said whispered. Max kissed prestons cheek softly. "I love you." Max said. Preston looked at max and responded with "love you to, maxy." Preston smiled. Max blushed "don't ever call me that FUCKING name ever again." Max said with a mad tone. But preston knew max liked it, he gave preston a dead stare. Preston smiled, "God your to cute." Max said. "I- w-what..!?" Preston said, they both blushed really hard. "U-uhm.. i- i think im gonna g-go.." max stuttered, max walked away slowly. "max, wait!" Preston grabbed max and kissed him. Preston lets go of max. Max covered his mouth, he was blushing so hard he looked like a tomato. "Uh- yea okay bye..!" Preston ran off. "what the FUCK?" max yelled out.

the end <33