~Soulmates~ KuroKen Fluff ☁️

*Warning* really really cute

Soulmate UA

-Summary- Kenma gets his soulmate mark which is a black cat, he soon finds out that Kuroo is his soulmate.

................................................................................................................................................................

*Kenma's P.O.V*

I wake up to a funny feeling on my arm. I pull the sleeve of my red hoodie up to see a black cat.

"oh I guess that's my soulmate mark" I mumble to myself because I've never really believed in love and stuff.

I don't really care who my 'soulmate' is I just hope they are not annoying.

I get up to get ready for school. Ugh I hate school. I wish I could just play games all day.. o-or hang out with Kuroo.

................................................................................................................................................................

*No one's P.O.V*

Kenma and Kuroo both walk to morning practice.

Kuroo says "hi" to everyone and then they leave to go into the changing room.

Kenma goes to take off his shirt and Kuroo sees the cat on his arm.

"Hey KenKen is that your soulmate mark?"

"Yeah, It's kinda cute" Kenma says in his same monotone voice.

"Oh, cool! I haven't gotten mine yet" Kuroo says as he's frowns.

"It's nothing special really, I don't even care about it"

"Yeah yeah you're all I don't care and stuff, anyways let's get to practice!"

*After practice and school*

"Hey Kitten! Can I sleepover today? It's Friday"

"Y-yeah sure, and stop calling me that" Kenma says but he secretly loves the name.

"Never!" Kuroo says as he smirks.

*Skip to when they get to Kenma's house*

Kuroo already has a bunch of stuff there because they have sleepovers a lot, they are bestfriends so of course they hang out a lot.

They end up playing video games and making a few Tik Toks (Kuroo's request)

"I'm tired.." Kenma says as he yawns.

"You? Tired? Omg" Kuroo says sarcastically.

"Oh shut up"