Prologue

New book bc I'm obsessed with Behind Closed Doors by tcsxkierra and she forced me to write in order for her to update 🧎🏾‍♀️.

Xxx

"Bryan, wait! I don't think he's gone yet." Said Mrs. Sheard as her secret lover placed her on her counter. The man groaned as his lips met the older woman's.

"Who cares, If he comes in I'll beat his ass. Seriously, I'll do it." Said the man. His mixture of cologne and weed intoxicated Mrs. Sheard. His kisses trailed down her neck as she moaned and threw her head back.

"We shouldn't—" Karen protested, although she had every intention to continue with her young lover.

"Then we'll stop." Said Bryan, he pulled the woman's skirt up and ran his hands up her thick thighs. Then grabbed her waist and pulled her farther to the edge of the counter.

"Yeah, let's stop." The church leader spoke through her moan, Bryan's hand creeped up her thigh and caressed her through the thin fabric of her underwear.

"Uh—let's." The woman breathed out while pulling Bryan's lips to her own.

His fingers rubbed her sex while his head bobbed back and forth from the aggressive kiss he became trapped in.

The man grabbed the first lady's legs and pushed them up close to her head as she laid on her kitchen counter. She held them as her lover kissed down her chest to her stomach, until eventually reaching her throbbing core.

Bryan's soft fingers gently pressed against Mrs. Sheards clit causing her body to jerk in the air a bit.

"Bryan.." The woman moaned out.

"You want me to stop?" Asked the drug dealer.

"We really shouldn't, baby—" Said Karen before cutting herself off with a gasp as her lover slid his lovers fingers inside her treasure.

"Really?" Said Bryan with a chuckle. He once again took control by pumping his fingers in and out of his mistress. Karen's eyes closed and her head hung back while her lovers fingers worked inside her.

"Damn, you're so tight." Bryan stated. Karen simply nodded her head in agreement.

As The first lady's moans grew louder and louder, the man placed his head in between her legs. His fingers pressed deep insider her sobbing core as his warm tongue began to swirl her now swollen clit.

Occasionally he'd remove his fingers and replace them with his tongue while flicking it deep into her pussy.

"I want you inside me so bad." First Lady hissed, her stomach became hot with the orgasm that started to rise. Without word, Bryan did as his lover asked.

Unzipping his pants and completely ripping the woman's panties off he rubbed his dick against her folds. A low grunt escaped his throat as Karen's juices covered his dick.

"Fuck..." The man moaned out while slowly sliding himself inside his lover. Mrs. Sheard's mouth fell agape and she grabbed onto the muscular mans arms. She felt every inch of his slightly curved dick press deep inside of her.

As if her sex had a map to her G-spot, Bryan had found it. The man fastened his strokes while watching the married woman make the prettiest sex faces he's ever lived to see.

"Cum for me, right on this dick baby." Said Bryan, he talked his mistress through her orgasm.

"Mmhm, faster?" Asked Karen, her long nails clawed into her lovers back as she reached her peek. The pain disguised itself as pleasure while Bryan picked up his pace even more.

"You feel so good." Said the con, he leaned his head into Karen's chest. Taking one of her breast into his mouth, he sucked on her right nipple as his other hand squeezed the left breast.

"I'm so close.." Karen warned, her voice became high pitched and weak..

"Give it to me." Bryan groaned against the First Lady's breast. He moved his hand that fondled the woman's breast, and placed it over her clit. He rubbed it quickly as his dick stroked in and out of her.

"Right ther—Oh my goodness, I'm cumming." Said The woman, her moans became mixed with a slur of gibberish and sanctified cuss words.

"Just like that." The thug encouraged, the woman's nails continued to dig into his arms and back as her orgasm clashed into her like waves meeting the shore.

Bryan slowed his strokes upon realization that Karen was riding her high out. Her sex started to grind into him as he fulfilled every one of her needs.

The two stared down at the mess left between them. Bryan bit his lip lustfully before looking up at the panting woman.

"We're not done. Get upstairs." Said the man with a smile. He lifted his lover from the counter and placed her on her feet. Then playfully slapping her ass as she walked towards the door. He followed after her..

Xxx

"Morning Pastor, First Lady." A church member greeted the leaders. First Lady waved and smiled as her husband did the same.

Bishop Sheard interlocked his arm with his wife's as they entered the church building. The air conditioned building was a clean white with red and gold decoration.

Many members and visitors greeted the happy couple as they headed to the Pastors study.

Once the couple was alone, Bishop Sheard swept his wife off her feet and placed her on his desk. Similar to the way her secret lover seemed to be doing often.

He then attempted to kiss her lips, but instead Toni turned her head. Causing the mans lips to gently peck her check.

"Drew, we're in church." The woman deflected. Her husband laughed her statement off before trying to kiss her again, but the woman denied him.

"I just want a quick kiss." John claimed. Karen licked her teeth and side eyed him.

"Mmhm." She mumbled.

"For real." Said John. Finally his wife gave in and kissed his lips gently. Opposed to his words, he leaned in and deeped the kiss. Slickly he slid his tongue into his wife's mouth. Trying to claim dominance before she'd pull away.

"Just a kiss." He repeated as Karen pulled away. Bishop Sheard slid his hand up his wife's dress, causing her to jump off the desk and straighten her outfit.

The man frowned his eyebrows at his First Lady.

"Babe, what's wrong? You're usually all over me. Especially in suits." The confused man pointed out.

Karen searched her mind for an excuse as silence fell over the married couple.

"Uh—I just don't wanna get down and dirty in church. Also, that picture of Jesus isn't making it any sexier." Karen played it off.

Denying her husband in the Pastors Study wasn't out of the ordinary for her. It just happened that now it was extra important, being she just had her first sexual encounter with someone other than her husband.

"Point taken, my love." Said John as he looked at his watch.

"Okay, we better get to the sanctuary before one of the ministers tries to take over service this morning." The man joked before taking his wife's hand.

They both smiled at each other and walked out into the church hall hand and hand.

. . .

Hi, this is my book I guess :) we all know I suck at updates so like, let's see where it goes!