Prologue

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is August 8, 2021. I cannot believe we are back!! I know I took my sweet goddamn time with getting this book out, and for that I apologize, but at least I released Beauty and the Beast and Commander of the Opera for you in the meantime.

2012, New York

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue," Steve Rogers says into his comm link.

"oN mY wAy DoWn To CoOrDiNaTe SeArCh AnD rEsCuE," Loki and Y/n both mock, the handcuffs around their wrists clanking. "I mean, honestly, how do you keep your food down?" Loki asks.

"Shut up," Thor groans, slamming muzzles down on both of their faces. Y/n laughs into the gag, winking at Loki dramatically.

He escorts them into the elevator with the rest of the Avengers, well, save for Hulk, who tries to fit in, much to everyone else's disapproval. "Hey, woah, woah, woah, buddy! Maximum occupancy has been reached!" Tony snaps. The doors shut as Y/n waves at him sarcastically.

 The doors shut as Y/n waves at him sarcastically

this was so cute swear to god

The elevator doors open to the ground floor as they escort the captured criminals to the door, before S.H.I.E.L.D agents stop them, trying to grab the case containing the Tesseract. "Hand it over, Stark."

Stark begins spluttering, clearly in pain. "Stark? Breathe, breathe," Thor coaxes.

"Ha. Funny. Good to know that I gave myself that heart attack," a familiar voice, sounding oddly like Tony himself says from behind Loki and Y/n. They turn around to see...Tony poorly disguised in an agent's outfit laughing at...himself?! As he grabs the Tesseract case and just walks away?!"

Suddenly, a door flies open, sailing across the room as a very angry Hulk barges in, screaming about the stairs. "NO STAIRS!"

The disguised Tony is sent to the floor, the case opening and sliding at Y/n and Loki, bumping against her toe. She looks down at it, then up to Loki, who looks around a nods, mischief glimmering in his eye. 

Y/n leans over and picks it up, Loki placing his hand on it too before the familiar feeling of their stomach dropping takes them over as they are sucked in a portal through time and space. 

WE'RE BACK BITCHES

why did andrew scott have to be gay

why

i just want him

please