Chapter 1: Stop Staring Or Your Gonna Die Of Nastiness

"Jessie!"

"Jessie!"

"Jessie c'mon! Wake up! Spencer's here!"

"Mom? You really think I'm gonna get out of this comfy bed at six in the morning, on a Monday just because Spencer's here?" I looked at her with half of my eyes open.

"Yes" She answered.

"Than you must be delusional" I said dropping my head in the soft white pillow and getting back to sleep.

"Looks like she's begging for plan B" Even with my eyes closed I could picture Spencer with that evil smirk of hers, cracking her fingers evilly.

Than I felt her touching my feet, pulling them actually.

And after that I was on the floor.

"You really had to do that?" I looked at her and after a couple of seconds we were laughing nonstop.

"You seriously need to fix that alarm of yours Jessie or you better get used to me pulling you like this every single morning" And that was all we needed to laugh even harder.

The laughter stopped when her cellphone starting ringing, I peeked an eye and saw that the person who was calling, of course it was Austin, her boyfriend, and my lifelong great crush.

I started to imagine my great la-la-land of Austin and I kissing in a bench were he says those three magical words that every single girl wants to her once in a lifetime.

"Jessie, Austin is waiting for us outside, c'mon get ready or were gonna be late for school!" Thank you Spencer for taking my happiness away, I watched how she headed down stairs, I headed to the window just to see the guy with beautiful light brown hair, great muscular biceps, everything!

"Stop staring or your gonna die of nastiness" And that my friends is the guy that you're wondering how he got in my room.

"You're just jealous" I rolled my eyes at the guy watching me from the door.

"Me? Jealous? Of him? Please! You wish!" He laughed rolling his eyes at the same time.

"Fake it then, he's got the girl of your dreams, you hate seeing him kissing her and doing that sweet thing he does with his tongue, I don't know how I know that"

"Fine then I'm jealous, but the jealousy that you have for Spencer is also killing you inside" Ok stop were we are, and let me explain who this asshole is.

Jackson McAdams, not any type of guy, but a player, disgusting, player who only knows how to do that thingy with his eyebrows. He can get any girl on his bed just with a smile, or a wink.

And why is he in my house/room right now?

Well his dad and stepmother are on their great honeymoon. And they left my parents in charge of him. I still don't understand why, I mean he's 17 years old, not 3.

"Of course I am, she's got the guy I've been crushing on since I was on kindergarten!" At least I didn't denied it.

"I don't understand how you still walk by her side, watching them doing nasty things" That's it he's making me loose my temper, again.

"Out!" I shouted at him pushing him outside my room.

I just kept pushing and hearing his disgusting laugh.

"Goodbye McAdams!"

"Right back at ya, Parker" I slammed the door on his face and headed to my closet were my clothes were kept in.

I grabbed a Mickey Mouse shirt and a pair of blue jeans, when I was safe in the bathroom were no germs of Jackson could get in. I changed into those clothes leaving my pjs behind.