School

(AN: dont expect anything good, this was made as a joke, becomes clear at chapter 3)

   Y/N lives on Wet Av. a small road, the only reason you live here is because it is convenient to get to high school that is only 2 blocks away. It is Monday morning and y/n dreads another full week of boring school, not to mention that entire social studies project due in 2 days, that they haven't started yet. They arrive at their first class, ELA, luckily the teacher for this class, Ms. Cat, is actually very nice. They go sit down in one of the back corners, and quickly start to read through the social study project instructions for the first time as everyone is seating down. Y/N tries to hide it behind their folder to avoid attention, as they know that many nerds will call them out for this, but as no one else is further into the corner, y/n thinks they are fine, but suddenly, a little bit of hair brushes on y/n's neck, quickly looking around, they find themself looking at a white Sykkuno. Flustered, y/n quickly tries to hide the instructions back into their backpack. Quickly trying to think of anything as a distraction, they say, "Soooooo, you new??" 

   "Yup, I just transferred cus my old school had too many bullies" the new kid said back

   "What's your name? I'm Y/N" 

   "Wet"

    Now that y/n has finally calmed down a bit, they realized how cute he was, wearing his pink sweater and a pineapple baseball hat. He also had the long bangs that covered his eyes. "Why are you staring at me?" Wet questioned. Y/N starts to panic, but luckily, Ms. Cat says, "ok everyone remember to copy down your homework into the agenda book. Also, the book we were going to read is now changed, as I recently found out that the writer of the original story was gay (AN: pls dont cancel me)" Wet's face pales slightly and wipes off the sweat on his forehead, but Y/N doesn't notice and quickly takes out their agenda and start to intensely write down the homework. Thinking they are safe, they start to calm down, only to be interrupted again by Wet saying, "you gonna answer me?" 

   Y/N simply replies, "What do you mean? You imagining things?"

   "No, pretty sure you were staring at me."

   "I might've been looking at your hat? IDK."

   "Um ok then," Then they continue back to normal class. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

a few weeks later

_____________________________________________________________________________

   Y/N goes into the ELA class silently, and quickly grabs Wet's pineapple hat, but before they pull it off, Wet already grabs onto the top of his hat expecting this, this turns into a tug of war until Wet gives up and playfully lets Y/N takes it. They sit down with a smug face and start to copy down the homework. Changing topics, Wet says, "I like your skirt," (AN: uhh if u a guy then, a very masculine skirt) then follows up jokingly, "what if I wear one too lol." Y/N replies, "I can lend you one." Wet simply laughs and goes back to his agenda to finish copying homework. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Later that night

_____________________________________________________________________________

   Y/N gets their clothes ready for the next day of school. Suddenly they remember the conversation with Wet they had earlier today, then realizes that Wet never technically said "no," so they packed an extra skirt into their backpack and go to bed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The next morning

_____________________________________________________________________________

   As everyone gets into class, when Y/N opens their backpack for their agenda, they see the skirt they put in last night, with a smirk on their face, they give the skirt to Wet. Confused and panicked, he gives y/n a confused look. Y/N simply throws it into their lap and goes back to copying their homework. His face fully pales and not sure of what to do, but wanting to hide the skirt, Wet couldn't think of anything else but to put it into his backpack.