talks

"𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭-𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞"

that's when Kiyoko's whole faced changed, she quickly looked to down to see her wet hair dripping onto to her t-shirt making her breasts show

"AHHH" Kiyoko yelled and turned her camera off

Y/n just chuckled.

Kiyoko was currently contemplating her life's existence. Kiyoko screamed into her pillow and began to cry.

It was a silly reason to cry about the breast problem not much of it could show but you can see it. Kiyoko tried to compose herself but just couldn't tears began to fall down her beautiful face. She tried to wipe them tears and muffle her sobs but just couldn't, they just felt never ending.

Y/n could hear the sobbing, and felt bad as she was the main reason why the black haired girl was crying.

"If this makes you feel better, I don't have underwear on" Y/n softly chuckled but was cut offer by a giggling Kiyoko.

"God even your laugh is beautiful" Y/n said looking towards the camera with a smile. Kiyoko could feel her cheeks heating up and her heart racing.

"Thank you, your laugh is pretty" Kiyoko replied

" Oh hell no it's not I would like a fucking dying hyena" Y/n replied chuckling.

Kiyoko giggled again, Y/n could feel a slight heat coming to her cheeks.

"Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable before, I should've told you in a more respectful way way" the e/c girl said looking at her fingers.

"Oh, uhm yes I am fine now" the black haired girl reassured her.

"Are you sure" the e/c girl asked.

"Yes, but if you could talk more" Kiyoko whispered the last part

"Huh pardon" Y/n said.

"Can you uhm speak more" she said slightly lowder

"Can u repeat that" Y/n now having a smirk plastered  on her face

"Nevermind, Night" Kiyoko quickly said.

"Wait,Wait Sorry Sorry I can talk more if you want" l/n said.

"Please" the sliver eyed girl said with a soft smile on her beautiful face.

"Find my voice soothing" Y/n said with a smirk.

"No shut up" Kiyoko said immediately after she heard what the h/c girl said.

"All of sudden I am busy" Y/n said

" I swear to god" Kiyoko replied with

"I am joking, maybe" the h/c replied back

"You aren't funny" the silver eyed girl said with a blank face.

0My heart pretty girl" y/' said with her hand on her heart.

"Don't ever call me that" Kiyoko said annoyed.

"Sorry what should I call you" Y/n said with a hint of curiosity.

0Shimizu" the black haired girl said with a blank face

0Isn't that your first name" y/n replied.

"Yes,why" kiyoko asked.

"Oh, it's pretty" y/n said with a soft smile.

"Thank you, it mean-"

"Clear spring water" the two girls said at the same time

"You know I am smart" the h/c girl said proudly

"Yet you always act so stupid" Kiyoko said with a smirk on her face

"Why are you hurting me" Y/n said with her hand on her heart.

Kiyoko let out a soft chuckle

"Just talk" Kiyoko said

Y/n obliged and ramabled the whole night about how much she hates school to what happened to her kindergarten fails to her completely embarrassing herself I front of teacher to her bitching about how bitchy the teachers are at Karasuno to her talking about how much she misses her dead pets to her humming some random song

All Kiyoko did was listen, she didn't want admit but Y/n's voice was calming as hell. She loved it. Her voice sounded like an angel.
Y/n was just rambling and rambling it was funny to hear her stories and the humming was amazing if Kiyoko could marry a hum, she would marry Y/n's hun no doubt.

enjoy my shitty writhing skills :)