I was sitting in the great hall with my friends Dorcas and Alice at the Gryffindor table in the middle of an important debate. "I'm telling you Spencer Reid is hotter than Derek Morgan. Reid is super smart, adorable, kind, a magician, can kick down a door when needed, and most importantly he has amazing hair. I can't even watch Criminal Minds without getting jealous over how his hair looks better than mine."

I was in the middle of a debate with Dorcas while Alice watched amused. Before either one could respond we see the doors to the great hall open to reveal my two best friends from camp, Grover and Annabeth.

They enter and I stand up running and hug them. Just then more people showed up and James Potter ran to hug his parents while Sirius Black groaned upon seeing his family.

I lead Grover and Annabeth to the Gryffindor table and we sat down where I was sitting before they arrived. "Alice and Dorcas I would like to introduce you to my two best friends from my summer camp, this is Annabeth Chase and Grover Underwood. Annie and Grover I would like you to meet my two best friends from school Alice Fortescue and Dorcas Meadows."

"It's nice to you." They said with smiles on their faces.

James and his parents sat down where he was originally sitting with the marauders as  Walburga, Orion and the other Black family members with the exception of Sirius sat with Regulus at the Slytherin table.

A bright flash went off as a group of unknown people stood there in the middle of the great hall. "I'm never doing that again." Said a boy with red hair and freckles.

"Ronald, that was a one time thing only unless you count us getting back to our original timeline." Said a girl with curly brown hair.

"Who are you?" Dumbledore asked them curiously.

"Right introductions. My name is Hermione Granger and I am an 18 year old muggleborn Gryffindor."

"My name is Ron Weasley and I am an 18 year old Gryffindor and my parents are Arthur Weasley and Molly Weasley nee Prewett."

"My name is Harry Potter and I am an 18 year old Gryffindor and my biological parents are James Potter and Lily Evans but my stepmom/adopted mom is Carla Jackson."

My eyes widen as well as everyone else. "Wait. What do you mean? What happened?" I asked confused.

"Well from what I gathered from future Sirius my biological mother hated my dad throughout their first years at Hogwarts. Eventually my biological mother started to go out with dad and things got serious and eventually they got engaged which I was convinced before their engagement. After I was born my biological mother left my dad and I and ran off with Snape. My dad went to Gringotts one day and got an inheritance test because it was a requirement for his job only to find out that biological mother had been stealing from the Potter vault. He later fell in love with my mom Carla and they then got married." Harry explained causing everyone to glare at Lily while Snape looked pleased with the fact he got Lily while James and Harry suffered.

"Okay... But why was everyone gathered here?" I asked them.

"Because during our time a lot of you died and we never learned a lot about you mom and since we were curious we gathered here to watch your life throughout Hogwarts and about camp." Harry responded happy to be having a conversation with his mother in everything but blood.

Grover, Annabeth, and my eyes widen realizing that everyone would see everything they went through and are going through. But they would all find out eventually so it would be more believable if shown more than told. "We're ready whenever you are." I told the trio of friends and they sat next to me watching intently as the room went dark and a screen appeared.