14

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Roman left me with the girls half an hour ago and still wasn't back. We were starting to get to know eachother. I think we were friends but I don't wanna move on too fast.

Nova and Brandon were fighting again on the group chat and my phone was being blown up by Cole asking where I was.

"Hey uh I'm gonna be right back." I whispered in to maya.

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐒𝐨𝐟
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐒𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐒𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐅
𝐌𝐞: 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧.
𝐌𝐞: 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬.
𝐌𝐞: 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐲𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤.
𝐌𝐞: 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐝?
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐬.
𝐌𝐞: 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐌𝐞: 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝.

I knew something was off about her. Another reason while my I left. Also val hasn't messaged me in a while. That's unusual.

I walked back over to the girls and had small talk with them until Roman came out. His hands and blazer were bloody and his eyes were filled with anger.

He picked me up bridal style making sure I had time to say bye to the girls. Dalia clenched her teeth as I laughed knowing she was mocking Roman.

I watched Him get into the car as I strapped my seatbelt. He banged his head into the wheel as I placed my hand on his back and rubbed it.

"You okay?"

"It was the guy. He was from the Spanish mafia."

"What did you do to him? Your hands are bloody." I ask water filling my eyes.

"I didn't kill him I promise. He wouldn't tell me anything so I had to do it the hard way." He spoke as he intertwined are fingers together.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"It's fine. It's your job." I gave him a weak smile and he started to drive with his hand on mine. I hate the blood. It's gross. Imagine that's someone DNA getting on you.

I completely understood where he was coming from though. It's his job and he has to do the things he has to do. Even if it isn't his choice. I hate seeing his hands bloody. It's hard to tell if it's his blood or someone else's.

We were 20 minutes into the drive when I got a loud notification from the app anomify. I unlocked my phone to see a message.

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 🙂