The Colourful house

It was in the ordinary day in the middle of the summer,the days are hot in the police headquarters of Piggy, Aiden is a Police officer,that had just started break when a new mission came from their friend Doggy, he is a dog brown dog that he has told  Aiden that the Pig family's smallest kid George is last seen there, Then Aiden rush into his car then start rushing to the house, it took a few minutes to the pig house and Aiden said suddenly "wow the house is so colourful", but not long he found out he changed the subject but then he heard a "oink" then he felt something hit his head and got dragged into the colourful house. meanwhile Doggy was still in his little wood house looking at his phone and lying on his comfortable bed.

Back to the colourful house Aiden suddenly woke up, and found himself in the house then he open the door and a hallway showed up then he heard a noise walking towards him ,and then the door on the left swing open and a pig looking monster wearing a red dress with a red eye and even worse she was holding a baseball bat and tried to hit Aiden so he got his gun out and shoot the monster, Aiden has two choice one escape second call Doggy for help but he chose to call Doggy but there's no wifi, so he found a bomb and place the bomb at the door and then the piggy monster(the name Aiden called the monster)walked to the bomb trying to save the door, but it was too late the bomb timer went from 5 sec to 0sec and the piggy (piggy for short)was flew outside and landed by her head and she stopped Aiden finally got a chance to escape and run to his car and went to the Police Headquarters.

And this is Aiden's picture