10

Mia lies. Letty looked at her."Who was that?" Mercy looked at her and leaned real close."Why does it matter to you."

Letty looked at her and walked away."Your pushing them." Mia whispers."I know." Mercy says.
-
She drove back home and got out the team all getting out as well. Dom and Letty walked up to her.

"What are you playing at?" Letty asks. She smirks."Im aloud to have sexual partners its not like we're together."

She watched them both tense.She walked through the door and walked to her room. A party ensued. Dom and Vince talked coronas in their hands.

Letty played a video game in the floor. 'Phase two.' Mercy thought. She came down her makeup touched up.

Walking over to a girl she started to flirt. The girl picked up and flirted back. Taking a sip of the random girls beer she kissed her lips.

The girl sat her beer down and pushed her against a wall. Gently touching her face Mercy deepened the kiss.

Taking her hand she started to head upstairs."Hey I have to talk to you." Letty says making the other girl hand Mercy her number before leaving.

"Hey you made her leave I was about to have fun." Mercy says false sadness on her face. Letty looked at her.

"She grabbed her hand and took her upstairs into Mercys room."Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" She says once again faking ignorance."Your making us jealous on purpose." Letty says.

Giggling Mercy grabs Letty's hips."Why would you be jealous were all friends right?" She says.

Letty angrily throws her on the bed."Your ours I don't know why you spend your times on skanks."

Letty says kissing her."Im yours? if I am then why don't you ask me?" Mercy says flipping them. Letty smirks.

"Be our girlfriend," Letty says. "Hmm, I guess I shouldn't shoot the messenger." Mercy says kissing Letty.

"Dom will be happy to hear you agreed he is a very possesive man he was about to rip that guys head off."

Letty says catching her breath."And I well that skank your we're with let's be glad she's gone."Mercy smirks and holds herself up.

"Well why don't you show me how possesive you are?"Letty flips them over before whispering in her ear.

"Te arrepentirás de que cuando estés dolorida y tierna mi amor."
-
The girls had been upstairs for awhile and the party slowly started to slow down. That's when they both came down.

Their hair was messy and they both wore a large shirt both belonging to Dom shorts and socks on.

They were talking before Letty kissed her cheek. Mercy responded with a giggle as she hugged Letty's waist both of them finding the floor

Dom watched which immense pleasure as they talked and made their way towards him. Vince Jessie and Leon noticed.

"You guys finally got together." Leon says sipping his beer."Seems so." Dom answers.