shipping call

in order to make the list you have to interact ,, specific people have exceptions
* in order to be a lover there
has to be an intro & build up :D *

in order to make the list you have to interact ,, specific people have exceptions* in order to be a lover there has to be an intro & build up :D *

friends
1 / unlimited
Sako considers you a friend , he's
someone you can talk to if you have
a problem & he's willing to listen .
- righteoushunter

best friends
1 / 5
Sako at this point pretty much trusts you & hopes you trust him as much as he does for you . he feels comfortable talking about his feelings & even introduces you to his children.
- kuroiae
-
-
-
-

lovers
2 / ?
Sako caught feelings ! he was really shy & hesitant to share them with you but he managed to do it . he hopes you enjoy the company of his children as they are his number one priority , because he would be a bit sad if he had to lose you .
- kuroiae
- LOVEYOUTOOMUCH-

friends with benefits
0 / 2
😳😳😳 somehow you managed to
convince this dilf that you could be
more than friends while avoiding
dating. his children are unaware
of your existence as he is actually
afraid to catch any feelings for you.
' sorry . -- SAKO '
-
-

children
2 / 2
they are the reason he's still alive & they're quite honestly his windmill. he'd put his life on the line for them if it meant they were safe & healthy . he always thinks of them before anything else & puts so much trust into them .
- Griffin
- Tammy

enemies
0 / 5
Somehow , you even managed to have Sako fucking hate you . The best move was for him to let you go , but now everytime he sees or hears your name , he can't help but turn in spite .
-
-
-
-
-

band mates
2 / 4
Sako decided to pick up his old career ! He prefers to be on vocals and would love other members. ( you have to put up with his constant humming & experimenting with different kinds of music 😚 )
- lead vocalist , -SSAKO
- lead guitarist , CUTEMACHINES-
- bass player ,
- drummer ,

others
1 / unlimited
you can be a co worker , family member , anything else to Sako ! pm me for approval:)

sugar baby 😭 : vocalbelts-