A little vodka never killed anybody

Just to get an idea of what you look like:

I had walked down to the house with the rave lights

I had walked down to the house with the rave lights.  I had been invited to a party that my boyfriend was hosting.  It would have alcohol, cigarettes, and e-cigs.  She stood outside, preparing herself for the loud screams, music, and bed creaking sounds. 

I walked in and was instantly greeted by my best friend, Emilia, and was soon after dragged away into the kitchen.  I saw all of her high school friends from Jeff high and strangers from other schools.

"Emilia, I don't like it here.  Could we please leave and get something other than alcohol, you know addiction runs in my family" I pleaded.  Emilia look at me and dragged me upstairs. 

They went into a quiet room and Emilia finally said
"Yes, I know addiction runs through your family, but please loosen up.  Isn't Liam here?"  She asked as she stood up. 
"Yeah,  Liam's hosting the party, Emi" I said, whilst laying down on the bed in the room "I'm going to take a nap."  Emilia left the room and I was left alone with my pounding head and absence of sleep.  I soon drifted off into a nice nap while wondering if the door opening noise was mine or the one in front of me.

Sorry for such a short chapter, just warming up