Never Judge anyone on its past.

Never judge anyone by its past.

Everyone has a story which is untold,so never judge someone as if you know the entire life story because the truth is you probably don't.
Before judging anyone's character or life ,
Walk into their shoe, walk the path they have travelled, live with their sorrows, doubts and misery, if you can't then stop judging.

Relationship can be of husband and wife, son and father , friends, boyfriend and girlfriend.
Specifically, a stage in life where we get into a situation where we get attracted to someone or can say get infatuated to each other whom we thought is true love .
True love never demands looks, money, properties etc only wants time, care and respect.

In every relationship time, care and respect is a must. The relationship starts with the consent of 2 people, their agreement , chance to just spend time know each other and find compatibility among each other.
Slowly and steady we get to know about each other's lifestyle,taste and preferences their suffering and a part of their life story .
Everyone learn from their mistakes, suffering and their helplessness towards their situations.
If someone is not that stable or have bad looks doesn't mean that person has no right to get In love, get infatuated. We are human we tend to get attracted towards each other and that when you judge that person, that person gets into depression, get anxious, feel pity and start disliking oneself. Looks, property and money never stay forever, looks get faded with time, money gets over by your luxuries and property gets obsolete by trend. You never know the person whom you humiliated or rejected, the destiny has a plan to serve him/her with the best. These hardships polish you in a way that what is next to serve gets digested and you get capable to have it .
God plans are unexpected,uncertain and sudden which would have never imagine .
People tend to come back when you have position,money, status in society but also tends to leave ,humiliate you , make you feel dejected.

Never underestimate the power of anyone you never know what will be deserve next to you . This world is round what goes around , will come round. Whatever you sow shall you reap.

So never judge a person by their past. People learn , change and move on...