08

"stop now, minari. we have classes tomorrow. i'll walk you home" jeongyeon's voice was blurry, and i could feel coldness of her palms against my arm as she tries to motion me to stand up.

i honestly feel bad. one moment, jeongyeon wanted to drink, and then all of a sudden, she was too sad and too angry to even feel like drinking. i knew i have a very low tolerance on alcohol, but drank a whole can anyway. because jeongyeon couldn't stop talking about how nayeon was already in heated relationship with momo for a month already, and how her bestfriends couldn't bring themselves to tell her about it. and i'm sure as hell is upset about it too.

she was all nayeon this, nayeon that. getting angry at herself about why she didn't confess sooner. hearing all those shit, why wouldn't i want to just drink and shut my ears?

it was just a wholesome crush. i like her, and it would be totally fine if she wouldn't like me back. at least that was how i always imagined the situation between us would stay. without her knowing how i feel, and with me just giving up if there was really no way for her to look at me like how she looks at nayeon.

but damn.

seeing her up close when i'm this drunk makes me want to forget everything i promised myself and just taste her lips right now.//