Bye bye nanny wetstone

Genevieve pov:
"Children have you seen the baby" nanny wet stone asked walking in the kitchen she saw us eating a chicken with aggies clothes on it "aaahhhhh they've eaten the baby" she screamed running out the house.

We all laughed and continued to eat the chicken until father came into the kitchen asking were Aggie is we all said quiet until Aggie started giggling father opened the pot and there Aggie was covered in vegetables and gravy father told us he was going back to the agency to get another nanny and told us we will not drive them away like nanny wet stone and her predecessors.

I took Aggie from father and we all went upstairs to are room I lay Aggie in her crib and went to my bed and opened my book when I heard Simon talking about how long it took to get rid of the nanny " three days eight hours and 47 minutes so that got rid of her" he said before he finshed I looked over my book and said "23 hours and 30 minutes quicker than the last one" he turned around and smiled he turned back around and said " I think the Turing point was definitely eating the baby well done Eric" he spoke looking down at Eric Who looked up at Simon and spoke " don't thank me genny was the one who made the clothes" he said looking at me then back at simon "well then well done to you both".

we all went to the siting room Sebastian was playing piano loudly while eating jam me and Simon were talking tora was playing with Aggie and Chrissy was playing with her dolls then father walked in we all stopped Chrissy grabbed onto fathers leg and wouldn't let go "there are no more nanny's none all over finished and I've had to cancel my vital appointment and that's going to cause no end of ground I can tell you" father said angrily " I told them not to it wasn't my idea" tora said " don't look at me it's not my fault" Simon said " nor mine" i butted I in " it dosen't matter Genevieve you are the oldest you are supposed to stop them" father said disappointed I looked down " well you seem intent on distressing me so don't do that darling that's my sore bit" he said looking down at Chrissy he looked up and shouted "you are to go to bed immediately" "before supper" Sebastian asked "without supper" father replied when he left Eric came over to me and said " I'm sorry I got you In trouble" " it's fine" I replied smiling at him.

"Eric stop!!!" Me and tora shouted at him as he chopped off Chrissy teddy bears head off just then Evangeline came in and shouted "quiet!! You'r driving your poor father to distraction" she said while stopping Chrissy and Eric fighting " Lily what's this word" she asked Lily while opening the book she had " lovingly he took her lovingly by the hand" she replied " what's your book about Evangeline"asked tora Lily started explaining what's the book about when Evangeline asked " why dosent the man stop her from being horrid" that's when Simon turned around from the window " fathers all turn bad after their wives die" Simon said "they don't care anymore" I finshed for him "Simon Gen yours dose" Evangeline said " no he doesn't" I replied "dose he read to Chrissy like he used to dose he play cricket with us like he used he dosent even sing loola-bye to Aggie anymore or play piano with genny anymore either" Simon said angry "he loves you Simon he's just had a lot his mind since..." Evangeline said before she could finsh I butted in "since mother died" everyone went quiet evangeline got up and sayed "I have work to get on with".