Chapter Ⅰ

✾ Eva
I rolled over in my bed checking the time and seeing it was already 8 o'clock. I groaned and got up. I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a shower. Feeling the water hit my back was relaxing for me. I got out 40 minutes later and pulled hair up into a messy bun and brushed my teeth and did my hair. I hated going to work. It's not the fact the the job is horrible, because it's not. It's only the only person that can always ruin my day. August Alsina. I walked to my closet and put on some Black jeans, my white jersey and my legend blues. I gabbed my phone and jogged downstairs and grabs my keys to my all white BMW 2014. Suddenly I got a phone call from the label.

"Hello?" I asked

"Eva where are you?" I knew it was August. I rolled my eyes

"Please don't rush me. I'm not but one person. I need to tend to my needs before I tend to yours. Goodbye." I hung up on him and walked outside hopping in my car and driving to the studio.
-
✾ August
Who do Eva think she's playing with. Don't get me wrong she bad and all but her attitude is horrible. Me and her never got along since day one. She didn't fall easily for me like the others. I'm going to make her mines one day. There's no way she can resist all of this.

-

"It's about time you got here" I said scanning her body. Damn she's sexy. I bit down on my bottom lip. I got snapped out of my thoughts of her remark.

"Whatever. Let me hear what you have so far." She said sitting down.

"Baby I don't blame you For being in the club Getting all that love Cause your so beautiful
God made you to show that off Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy But i want you to myself, I can't lie I know we ain't on no one on one thing But baby, It should change" I sang watching her write some things down in her notepad.

"That's it?" She asked

I nodded

"Okay so how about this. Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout you
And when you be out on dates you be texting me too Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off I pray to God he ain't breaking you off I don't want nobody but you Kissin on my tattoos I don't want nobody but me
Talkin to you Until you fall asleep We better stop playing Before we mess around and someone gets hurt I don't want nobody but you
Kissin on my tattoos" she sang.

"That's fire ma. I like that." I smiled watching her blush at me calling her ma.

"Thank you" she said.

Things got awkwardly silence between us, so I decided to break it. "Listen Eva, I know we don't really click tight, but let me take you out somewhere tonight." I said feeling my heart racing inside me.

"Hell no. I you think you're going to try to play nice and then try to take me out on a date , you're dead nigga. These cookies aren't for a player like you."

Damn. This was the first time I got rejected.
"It ain't even like that ma. Just let me take you on a date. Get to know the real August and not this one." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Fine." She said getting up putting her finger in my face. " Try some funny shit and that's the last time you'll ever go on a date with me"

I sighed in relief. "I won't. I'll be at your place at 8"

________________

Just a little something for y'all 😏
I think I'm going to like this book better than Still Got It .