Chapter 40~

A/N= this book has come so far, it's been so much fun writing it

~Le time skip to day of wedding~
You were slipping into your wedding dress, while Nayeli (your maid of honor) fixed your hair.
you were nervous but pushed the feeling aside and instead felt joy and excitment.
"I'm so happy for you!!!!!" Neyli squealed and fixed your hair up all pretty
"me too!" you smiled brightly
Nayeli smiled back at you from the mirror.
"sit down, i'm doing your make-up" she instructed and sat you down while she made you beautiful <3

~Mike's P.O.V~

 I stood next to Nick while he fixed up my tuxedo
"are you sure you know what your doing?" I asked nervously, I wanted everything to be perfect for Y/N
"Of course, I got married and managed to put myself in a tuxedo." Nick said and I laughed
"man i'm nevous" I mummered and looks into the mirror in front of me
"I was too, but it'll be great, just breath" Nick says and I nod
"breath..." I sigh
"breath"

~Le time skip~
brought to you by FNAF 3

~Your P.O.V~
I walked down the aisle towards where Mike stood, I could see him sweating from here (XD)
You looked bootyful in your white dress (or a diffrent color if you wanted a diffrent color) walking down the aisle.
and soon you were up at the stage/posium thing with Mike.
""We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Senae and Matt as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.
Who gives this woman to be married to this man?" The priest says and getures at your dad (if you don't have a dad sorry and just pretend your gaurdian did)
"Her mother and I" your dad stands up, gives you over to Mike (giving your hand to his) befored sitting down
"As Y/N and Mike take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.
May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Matt and Senae both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.
An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Y/N and Mike, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.
The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched.
For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls. " (you guys better fucking love me for this)
"At this time, I’ll ask you, Mike, and you, Y/N, to face each other & take each other’s hands.
Mike, will you take Y/N to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?
((Mike answers: “I do”))
Y/N, will you take Mike to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?
((Y/N answers: “I do”))"
"then by the power vested in me, I pronouce you, Y/N and Mike to be now husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"
Mike kisses you passionatly and dips you while the crowd cheers,
Nayeli cheering the loudest.

~~Le time skip AGAIN~~

It was now the reception, and you couldn't be happier...
is this the ending? maybe...maybe not
But honestly you were just happy that you were alive
and that Mike was alive
and Nayeli
and Nick
and that's all you could ask for.

~END~

A/N- OMG MY FIRST STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed!
maybe a sequel? yes? no?
anyways I hope you loved this as much as I do
goodbye for now my cupcakes~
~Liz the insane writer