1x01

Drying her hair as she left the bathroom, Scott McCall sat down on her single bed, and reached for something underneath. Retracting her hand, she pulled out a shoe box with the initials 'HM' on it, the 'H' standing for her middle name, which her father always called her by, and the 'M' standing for both her parents' last names. Glancing at the gold lettering that showed it was hers, Scott removed the lid, revealing the silver ballet shoes within. Pulling the delicate foot wear from the box, she remembered when she was given them from her dad, someone who, before this life, she had only believed to be a character from a TV show.

A blonde haired man, with eyes as blue as his daughters knelt before his only child, the only one to show him unconditional love. His cyan orbs softened as he spoke, "Here. With these you'll be the world's greatest ballerina."

Stretching his arms behind his back, the unknown man brought a box out from behind his back, and presented it to his daughter. The young four year old looked at it in confusion, but still accepted, taking the gift from her fathers hands. Removing the lid, the child's face lit up in a smile that could bring anyone to their knees, as she admired the ballet shoes that rested within the box. The young tribrid's face twisted in confusion as she noticed a detail that even if she hadn't been a teenager in a child's body did not escape her, "Daddy, why are they silver? I thought they had to be gold or red?"

The older males eyes held a spark of amusement, as he replied, "That's because, like you, they're special. The silver represents the moon, my littlest wolf."

The father leaned forward and pressed his lips to her forehead, causing the daughter's face to lit up and a delighted giggle to pass her lips.

Snapping back to the present, Scott bent down and pulled the shoes onto her feet, before moving the lacrosse stick on her bed over to her school bag on her desk, so she doesn't forget it tomorrow. Turns out lacrosse was a lot more fun than she originally thought when she had first seen the Netflix series 'Teen Wolf'. Moving over to the window, she opened it and stepped out onto the ledge, grabbed the edge of the roof, using it to pull herself up onto the roof, standing on the chimney. Scott straightened herself to balance on her toes, and placed one foot forward before spinning and dancing across the roof, careful not to slip.

She had barely started dancing, something she'd brought with her from her last life, before she heard a noise from the front porch, the young McCall rolled her eyes, annoyances clear in her cyan orbs, knowing the cause of the disturbance. Deciding to see what her best friend and non-blood brother was up to this time, especially the night before school starts, Scott backed to the edge of the roof and jumped, spinning in the air, then landed on the concrete driveway, perfectly fine. A yelp sounded from behind her, informing the witch of where her best friend was. Turning her head as she swivelled her body, Scott came face-to-face with the figure of her friend hanging from her porch roof, upside down, causing her to let out an annoyed huff, "Stiles! What the hell are you doing?!"

The Stilinski boy flailed his arms around, which is the reason he fell onto the floor, letting out a pained groan as he replied, acting like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "You weren't answering your phone."

Not even giving his best friend a chance to respond, Stiles continued, "Anyway, you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even State Police."

Scott furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not understanding what he was getting at, her brain not noticing the timeline, "For what?"

Her best friend gave a wicked grin, looking freakishly similar to the Cheshire Cat, and it was a tad unnerving, "Two joggers found a body in the woods."