⚢︎3⚢︎

You sighed, turning around as Polka fell to the ground with a soft thud.
You picked him up and Cleo begged for rest.
"God damn hobbyists." Piss-maker complained.

"We cannot stop. We need to hurry if you're going to help my people-"
"Hey, we're not here to help your people. But she's right, we gotta keep moving."

Nanaue turned to Cleo with a hopeful look, "I carry friend?"

"Its okay Nanaue.." she said, getting up from the log she sat on and walking beside you and Polka, not ignoring the bright patches of colour decorating his skin.
"Its happening to his face again."
"Its nothing, I slipped."
Piss-maker 'gently' shoves him back.
"Hey. If that shits contagious we gotta know."
"Its not."

Polka attempted to pass but was only shoved again with the same vigour.
"What is it?" Piss-maker inquired, you had to be honest he was getting a little too handsy with your friend.
"Its uh...its an interdimensional virus."

...

"Fuck is that?" Piss-maker asked again.
"My mother was a scientist at S.T.A.R labs, and she was obsessed with turning me and my siblings into superheros. She infected me. Now if I don't expel the dots twice a day... they'll eat me alive."

"What happened to your brothers and sisters?" Okay geez Flag, way to pry.
"Some lived, some... died."

"And your mom, where is she now?"
Polka looked up slowly, you were sure he was going mad.
"...everywhere."
You walked up and pat his shoulder to get him out of his mommy issue induced trance. "Alright P.D, that's enough questions, yeah?"

"Alright, let's head out."
Flag suggested as you began to walk again.
"Come on, we must hurry or we'll be late to meet my contact."

☾︎☀︎︎☽︎

We were all posted behind bushes and trees, watching as the gaurds surrounded a van.
"Thats our cue." Bloodsport said as he got up and began firing at the gaurds.
You silently got up and slipped towards the van, not being spotted.

You knocked on the window, startling the poor driver. "Hey, you Milton?"
He gave a weak nod and a whimper in return.

Once you had calmed him down and introduced him to the team, you began planning.
"Milton will drive you through town and to La Gatita Amable. There are clothes in the boxes for you, so we can blend in."
You peeked into one of the boxes as the resistance leader said this, finding a bomber jacket, a t-shirt and some jeans.

"That said, the walking tiburon will have to stay out of sight."
You pat Nanaue's shoulder as a sign of comfort, knowing he wanted to come with you.
"I wear disguise."

"Oh, you're going to wear disguise." Cleo said curiously.
"Sí."
"Hey, he's learning Spanish." Piss-maker chimed, picking up boxes.
"And, what kind of disguise?" You asked, giving him a glance through your eyelashes as you slipped on your clothes.
"Fake moustache." Nanaue answered proudly.

"Yeah, fake moustache isn't gonna cut it mate." Bloodsport said, already annoyed at the conversation. Nanaue held a finger below his 'nose' as a sign of a moustache.
"You still look exactly like yourself."

"Yeah, that's the worst fake moustache I've ever seen." Piss-maker said, suddenly joining the scene.
"And if you'd had fooled us, we'd have to kill you." Bloodsport explained, rummaging through the clothes.
"A shark shaped bloke with a moustache creeping up on us like that." He continued.
"Fuck! Ugh!" Nanaue exclaimed, stomping away in a fit.