❦︎Ni❦︎

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎

𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎: "ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤"
✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎

After the Hashira trial passed Tanjiro and his sister as okay, Shinobu-Sama let them stay in her estate along with those who have the name of Inosuke and Zenitsu.

𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔

𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔.

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

Kanao-Nee and I were ordered to help train them with Aoi-Chan. And so we did, Agastuma-Kun stayed to heal while Kamado-Kun and Habashira-Kun trained, it was a long day.

𝙰𝚘𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

The next day I remember Agatsuma-Kun coming in to train with the other two. Excluding Kamado-Kun, everyone beat Aoi. Next I was instructed to do the reaction training with Kamado-Kun, almost instantly I won.

He then went on to try and catch Nee-Chan, but he failed.

This cycle went on until Habashira-Kun and Agatsuma-Kun stopped showing, nonetheless I heard that Kamado-Kun started to try to master total concentration constant like Nee-Chan and I.

The Next Day was different though, when we were doing reflection training he won, placing a cup on my head. I had this sort of dumbfounded look on my face, next he caught Kanao-Nee in their training.

He also managed to get Habashira-Kun and Agatsuma-Kun to train and try to do total consitration constant as well.

After some time passed they had accomplished their goals and Habashira-Kun and Kamado-San got their swords and were soon to go on missions again. I was sitting outside with Kanao-Nee when this happened. Suddenly Kamado-San made his way outside and stood next to us.

"There you are! Hey Kanao-San, Y/n-San! We're heading out now! Thanks for everything!" He spoke I lightly smile as Kanao-Nee did the same.

He started to sweat as Kanao-Nee and I looked at eachother before she nodded. "What's that?" Kamado-San asked as I took out my coin and flipped it.

𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜

"All we did was follow the masters orders, so theres no need to thank us, farewell" I spoke

He seemed happy

"What was that you just flipped?" He asked me

"Sayonara" My sister spoke

"Money? It says heads and tails, why did you flip it?" He asked again

"Sayonara" my sister spoke again

"You sure made that thing spin!"

By now we had a dumbfounded look on our face

"We flip these to decide things that werent ordered." Kanao-Nee informed