Paradis Island

The Warriors, [Y/N], Marcel, Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt were about to depart and embark on the most important mission of their lives. They were about to head out to Paradis island to retake the Founding titan.

Simple right. Kick down the wall, find the titan and dip out. That's what they all thought. (4 season later lol)

Right now the five of them made their way tp the military harbor and get on the transport ship. [Y/N] was walking behind his squad until he heard his uncles voice calling him from behind.

He turned around and saw Willy who was being escorted by by three of his family guards. "Uncle?" he asked with a head tilt.

"[Y/N]! I wanted to see you off and to wish you good luck." He stated as he crouched down. [Y/N] smiled at the effort. Willy was a very busy man and still managed to see him off before his departure.

"You're very talented. I'd even go so far as to say that you are the most gifted Tybur in our family. That being said, I want you to remain cautious at all times. Don't fall to the deception of the island devils. And no matter what, do not die. We can't loose the Warhammer, nor can I loose you." He which cause [Y/N]'s eyes to widen.

He looked at the bracelet on the boys wrist. "You are all that I have left of your mother" he said softly, but loud enough for [Y/N] to here. He sighed and looked his uncle in the eyes with a determined look.

"Don't worry, I'll make it back in one piece and I'll bring the founding titan with me." he said while smiling. Willy stood up and took a few steps back nodding. "I have faith in you dear nephew. Well, this is good bye. best of luck to you." he said and started to walk away, his guards on his tail.

[Y/N] jogged and caught up to his friends who were already boarding the ship. But again he turned around as his name was called. But this time it was Pieck who was accompanied by Zeke. 

She sprinted at him with full speed and tackled him to the ground. She hugged onto him for dear life, burring her face in his chest again. [Y/N] understood that she was gonna miss them so he didn't resist and instead hugged back.

"Hey there Pieck" he said stroking her hair, which she enjoyed. She let go and helped him up off the ground. "You be careful out there okay." she sternly said and he nodded. "She's right you're Marley's most powerful weapon, well other than Hoover" Zeke added

"Don't worry we all will make it back." he said while patting Pieck's head causing her to blush. "Well this is it. I'll see you around guys." [Y/N] said and turned around, walking to the ship cause it was about to set sail.

But before he could leave, he felt a tug on his sleeve. He was then forcefully turned around by the black haired girl who stood atop her tip toes to place a kiss on his cheek. [Y/N] felt his face burn up as Zeke chuckled.

He placed his hand on the area where her lips met his face in shock. He did not expect that today. The squad captain just stood there like a total idiot, stunned at what just happened. He was brought out of his thoughts by Reiner and Marcel calling for him from atop the ship railing.

"Come on Captain!" Marcel called out "Yeah! You can make out when we get back!" Reiner shouted earning a chuckle from his comrades. [Y/N] started blushing like crazy and turned around running to the ship. He glanced behind him and waved good bye to Pieck and Zeke.

The ship door locked and started to set sail for the island of devils. [Y/N] made his way up the stairs to meet up with his fellow comrades. He reached the top floor and saw them leaning over the railing staring at Liberio, which faded into the distance from across the ocean.

"So, this is it huh. The day we've all been waiting for." [Y/N] said walking up to them. They turned around and saw their captain approaching them, the ocean air blowing through his hair.