Chapter 4

Today was the day before Tommy's birthday. In order words, it was the night they went to the club. In Jimmy and Zee's words, it was hell's D-day.

The two brothers stood in front of Tommy's house, sulking slightly between themselves as they waited for their friend.

"Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting!" Tommy called out as he exited his house.

The two brothers turned to Tommy and froze. Tommy's club attire ended up just being a simple long sleeve checkered button up shirt with skinny jeans. Tommy had chosen to unbutton one extra button more than usual much to the brothers dismay. The two brothers however, simply looked towards each other and nod. During the days leading up to this day, the brothers had undergone a secret training of their own. Using the picture of Sexy Tommy that Jimmy had, they underwent a gruesome training involving countless blood loss from their noses. At this point of time, the brothers can proudly say that they had gained a certain level of immunity to Tommy's sexiness.

However, they weren't fully immune. Zee wordlessly walked up to Tommy and buttoned up his shirt. Tommy blushed slightly at Zee's actions as Zee helped to tidy his clothes as well. However, he also noticed the brother's sulking mood.

"Look at you two." Tommy frowned at the two brothers, "It's my pre-birthday celebration, can't you guys be happier?"

"How can we be happy when we are going to let our Tommy enter such a horrendous place?" Jimmy wailed.

"Come on, I have you two with me right? I'm sure everything will be fine." Tommy assured as he reached up to ruffle the brother's heads, a sure tactic to raise their moods.

Unfortunately, the raised moods of the brothers didn't last long after they entered their car. In the car, Tommy excitedly sat at the back on his own. The two brothers were seated at the front, not one able to be next to their beloved Tommy. The reason? The first stop that they were making.

"Hey there guys!" Toy greeted cheerfully as he entered the back of the car

The two brothers frowned at the newcomer from the rear-view mirror, eyes narrowing in annoyance. Toy felt the animosity emitting from the front of the car and cleverly decided to simply focus on talking to Tommy.

"Tommy, excited for the time of your life?" Toy asked.

"Yes! I can't wait to dance without a care like you have always mentioned!" Tommy smiled excitedly back.

The two brothers at the front let out a huff as Zee resumed driving. They had once considered removing Toy from Tommy's friend list. However, they both knew that they should not control who Tommy befriends. They would of course still filter and keep a close eye on Tommy's friend candidates. But they knew Tommy would appreciate having friends outside of the brothers. And the brothers will definitely not do anything that would make Tommy sad. And, it also helps that Toy provide 'updates' on Tommy...

The club that the group was heading to was a well-known club in their neighbourhood. It was frequented by many young people like themselves and boast having the largest dance floor in their area. It was also thankfully only a short drive away.

"Here we are!" Toy exclaimed as he got out of the car.

Tommy gazed in amazement at the bright flashing neon lights that lit up the entrance of the club. Large crowds of people were gathered at the front, all queueing to get in or waiting for their friends. Tommy couldn't help but feel slightly nervous now that he was standing in front of the club.

"You okay Tommy? If you feel like pulling out it's okay." Jimmy asked, sensing Tommy's nervousness.

"No. It's alright. I want this." Tommy shook his head in determination.