~28~

I was drenched in sweat from top to bottom. I flopped down onto the hard wooden floor of the practice room, my chest heaving up and down and my breathing uneven. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. All the intense practice had me exhausted and out of breath.

"It's only Day 1 and we've accomplished so much", I said in between deep breaths.

Beside me was Minho who sat upright, his back against the fogged-up mirror. His head tilted upwards, eyes closed and his wet hair stuck onto his forehead. I felt a weird feeling in my lower stomach but I just shrugged it off.

He looked at me and smiled "That's 'cause you're almost up to my level... almost" I laughed at this and replied "You just don't want to admit that I'm as good as you"

Minho gave in and rolled his eyes playfully. I got up from my laying position and crawled towards my boyfriend and sat beside him. 

"I had fun today, just being with you and choreographing our dance routine"

"I did too baby"

Since we were alone in the practice room, I was fine with him calling me the pet name, but no matter when, where, or how much he said it, my heart skipped a beat and I felt embarrassed... or is it shy? I looked up at Minho, and made eye contact, we stared at each other for about a whole minute until a weird feeling of confidence over-flowed my senses. Maybe it was the adrenaline rush that made me do... this.

I put my one of my hand on Minho's cheek, the other supporting me to balance and not fall over. I leaned closer towards him and gently placed my lips on his. For a second he didn't reply, all my senses started panicking and I thought about what I did wrong. 

I was pulling away when he lightly pushed me so my back was in contact with the mirror once again. He rolled over so he was hovering over me, our faces so close that I noticed the mole on his nose for the first time. However, I didn't have time to admire his beautiful features because once again, our lips made contact, not gently. His hands moving, on my shoulders and down to my waist. I place one of mine back on his cheek.

Our lips fitting like they were meant to be, he nibbled down on my lower lip making me gasp. He then pushed his tongue into my mouth, our tounges mingling. He slowly caressed my waist, not altering the kiss. He pulled back, his eyes scanning my face as if looking for any signs of distress, not finding any, our eyes meeting once again. This time I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to continue our makeout session.

Minho trailed wet kisses from my jawline down to my neck, his hot breath fanned on my neck giving me tingles on every inch of my body.

He slightly pulled away and touched our foreheads, "Are you okay with this? Should I stop?"

"I'm fine" I replied.

"Then... Can I mark you?"

"Hm?" Mark what does that mean- oh- Hickeys- 

I felt my cheeks heating up but I continued

"Oh uh I uh, won't someone see?"

"I'll make sure no one does"

I nodded as permission while my heartbeat increased and the room felt even hotter. He once again latched his lips onto my neck, kissing and licking my skin, giving me tingles. He went down to my collarbone, using his hand to move my shirt, I felt him lick at one spot, kissing and sucking there, slightly scraping at my skin using his teeth. Warmth spread in my entire body and a small noise left my lips, I moaned. Minho looked at me, but something was different, he looked like he wanted something more.