Kanjigar

A familiar blue light appeared, it lifted me up into the air. The daylight armor appeared, and latched onto me. Bular and Toby watched in shock, as I landed back on the ground with the armor on. I envisioned the sword in my hand, and it appeared instantly.

"Two Trollhunters?" Bular asked himself.

While he was still distracted, I ran toward him. I stood behind him, and threw the sword. It cut through the air, and Bular's arm. He clutched his arm in pain, and looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

I took this as an opportunity to scare him, as he scared me before.

"Your worst nightmare."

I charged at him with my sword back in my hand. I attempted to stab it into his stomach, but he blocked it. He threw me back, with a sudden forceful push. I adjusted myself, and landed on my feet. By the time I looked up from the ground, Bular was gone. I ran over to Toby who was still on the ground in shock.

"Dude, what was that? That was amazing!" He stopped. "Wait, so does this mean everything that dead guy told me was true?"

"I can't really deny it."

I took off the amulet, and gave it to Toby.

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command."

Toby shook the amulet, and tried again, more annoyed this time.

"For the GLORY of Merlin, Daylight is MINE to command." He said, irritated.

The amulet dinged, and let out a small burst of energy, making Toby drop it. I picked it up, and put it on easily, without the incantation.

"There's no way you're the real Jim."

"That's true in a way. Now, can you get me inside Trollmarket? I need to speak to Kanjigar myself."

He fumbled for his bag, and pulled out a horngazel.

"Here you go, buddy. I don't know what you want from that guy."

I walked over to the canal wall, and made a small semi-circle with the crystal. The pieces of stone magically collapsed in on themselves, creating a clear path for us to enter. We both walked down the crystal staircase in silence. Toby broke it.

"I heard you came back to this time because you did something you regret."

"Did he say that?"

"No, it just sounds like something you would do. Do you wanna tell me?"

"They call it regret for a reason."

He stopped talking, and continued walking in front of me. We finally reached the bottom, and Trollmarket was normal again. We continued on our way to the forge. Bagdwella was still dealing with a gnome infestation, and Draal...

I looked around for him, but he was nowhere in sight.

"What're you looking for?"

"Nothing."

After what seemed like hours, we finally reached the forge. Draal was waiting inside angrily for Toby. He looked at us and was stunned to see me with the amulet.

"I thought the pudgy one was the Trollhunter. Not the runt I've never met before."

"Well, he's exactly like I remember him." I pointed out.

"You knew him in the other timeline thing?"

"Yeah, he was my friend."

Toby looked dejected as soon as I said that.

"You were and are still my best friend."

His eyes lit back up, as he followed me into the forge. I stood in front of the soothsayer. I pulled myself on top of it and put my hand in. It reeled me inside.

The void.

"So, you went backwards in time, didn't you? You're well aware of the consequences of this."

"I did what I thought I should have."

He let out a deep grumbling sigh, and pulled up a vision. It was the other timeline I just came from. The other timeline is...

"It's still going on, without me?"

They all looked confused. They were saying things I couldn't hear, and rushing off. The vision ended there.

"Timelines don't vanish into thin air. They remain till the end. As of now, James Lake jr. You are considered dead in your timeline."

"No way." I interrupted. "I came here to make sure I wouldn't make another big mistake. Now here you are, telling me, coming here was a mistake."

"Yes."

I groaned.

"So, what do I have to do to get back?" I asked

"You will have to find the Krohnisphere, and Excalibur. Then recreate exactly what you did to come here."

"The Krohnisphere is still in Hong Kong, but Excalibur is-"

I stopped myself to recollect my thoughts.

"With the green knight..." I mumbled. "Do I have to get Excalibur? Isn't there another way?"

"There is no other way. You may recruit help by 'awakening' some of your old team."

"How do I do that?"

"By bringing back their memories. Do something you did in the other timeline, and it should bring them back to normal."

"Got it."

"And one more thing."

I turned around to look.

"Be careful. Don't touch Excalibur until you purify it again. It will corrupt anyone who touches it."

I nodded as the real world pulled me out of the void. Toby was nowhere in sight, and Draal was staring at his father's empty spot.

"Sorry about what happened."

"Not like any of you fleshbags could have done anything about it."

Toby appeared again back from the void.

"Hey Tobes. Why did you go into the void?"

"Kanjigar wanted to say something." He looked at Draal then back at me.

"Let's go Jim." He said, dragging me out.