12

Riding on the bikes to the meeting, bleach-blonde rode with Mikey.

Y/n was riding more behind, next to Mitsuya.

Pulling up to the meet, they parked their bikes at the bottom of the stairs, and all started walking.

Y/n couldn't help but wonder who Mikey was going to pick. Would they be someone she knew, or a complete random that has no self preservation whatsoever.

She had a stoic face as she made her way at the top of the steps, the other members there staring at her.

She hasn't been to a meeting in a while, so seeing her was a different change in scenery.

Mikey was quiet beside her, as well as the others walking beside and behind them. They walked with intimidation, making everyone quiet down at the presence of their leader and seeing The Reaper.

She eyed some of the people, making them look away in nervousness and shame of being caught staring.

As Mikey made his way down the middle, the members all bowed, giving their respect. He kept a stoic face, the same as y/n.

"Good evening, sir!" They all yelled.

She made her way near the front, next to Mistuya. Bleach-blonde came and stood next to them shortly after.

Mikey stood at the top of the stairs with Draken beside him, turning his body to look at everyone in the crowd. His hands were in his pockets, face cold and unreadable. He subtly looked at y/n making her crease her brows in confusion.

"We will now officially appoint the new Third Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang." Draken stepped up, yelling to everyone to make sure he was heard.

People started whispering to each other at Draken's words, y/n overhearing some of their conversations.

Her face was unreadable as she listened.

"I wonder who's gonna get picked."

"Peh-yan?"

"That's not happening."

"Would they pick the guy who attacked Draken-kun to be a captain?"

"No way."

"Then who is it?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, right!"

Shut the hell up.

"Third Division Captain! Step up!" Mikey ordered.

No one moved.

People looked around in confusion, whispering about who was gonna step up.

Y/n looked up at Mikey, giving him a questionable look. He ignored it, making her grit her teeth.

She looked at Mitsuya, seeing if he knew anything. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, not knowing either.

She turned her head back up to the front, glaring at nothing.

"Who is it?"

"Dunno."

Y/n could hear footsteps, two pairs of them. They slowly made their way down the middle. She didn't turn her head until they came in her peripheral vision.

And oh how she wish she didn't.

She clenched her fists, glaring coldly at him.

Kisaki Tetta.

"Move!" His bitch told one of the members.

Y/n shifted her glare to him, if he spoke like that to another person, she would have to kill him on the spot.