♡Asmodeus×Reader II♡

It was a bright and sunny morning, and you were still in the human realm, you wanted to stay there for a bit. You woke up to the sound of loud noises coming from outside of your hotel room, "What the hell is going on out there?" you said as you got up and fell on the floor. "Ow, that hurt!" you said. "What the?" you said as you look at the place where you fell. Several shopping bags are on the floor which is the reason why you fell. "Asmo!" you yelled. "Yess~" you heard his voice say. "What is all this?!" you said loudly. He looked at you with a confused look on his face. "Can you explain this?" you asked him annoyed. "Gomen~ I got carried away with all the shopping yesterday and I ended up buying a lot," Asmodeus said.

"Please don't be mad at me (Mc)~ ne~," Asmodeus said. How can he be this cute? Gah! I can't stay mad at him when he's like this you thought to yourself. "I'm not mad at you, but next time don't ever do it again, promise?" you said. "I promise, yay! Thank you, Mc!" Asmodeus said as he hugged you. "Is it just me, or is it quite noisy today?" you asked. "It is, they are too noisy since last night and I almost didn't get a goodnight's sleep, which is terrifying to me. Aah! I don't want to have dark circles around my eyes, It will ruin my beautiful face! Ne~ let's go to the spa together~" Asmo said. "Right now?" you asked. "Yes, right now!" Asmodeus said. "Hold on, I need to change into something," you said. "Eh? " Asmo said. "Don't worry, I won't take long just wait for me outside ok?" you asked him. Asmo nodded as he left and wait for you outside.

So you change into something comfortable, A tie-dye shirt a pair of leggings, you then put your hair into a ponytail and left the hotel room. You saw Asmo waiting for you in the lounge area, he was looking through his D.D.D., "Asmo, did you wait long?" you asked him. "No, come on let's go~," Asmo said as he took your arm and dragged you to the spa at the hotel, which was located on the third floor.

Both of you took the elevator and Asmo isn't letting you go, "Asmo, can you let go?" you asked him. "No~ I wanted to stay close to you, I miss you~," Asmo said. "We always meet every single day and said that you miss me," you said. I can't with this guy, it makes me feel happy that Asmo is here with me you thought to yourself. He then kiss you "Wh--what?" you asked. "you're just soo cuute~," Asmo said as he caught you off guard. "Wh--why would you do that?" you asked him. "Gomen~ you're just soo adorable Mc!♡" Asmodeus said.

"Can you please stop teasing me, it's embarrassing" you said. "Gomen~ but I do like you Mc, Aishiteru,♡" Asmo said as he pecked you on the cheeks. "A--asmo?" you said. He smiled at you and pull you in an embrace. "Ne~ promise that you won't leave," Asmo said. "I promise," you said. "Really?" He asked. You nodded. "Yay! I love you♡, ne~ do you mind if I stayed with you today?" Asmo asked you.

You nodded, "Yaay!" He said as he kissed you once more. It doesn't even bother him that people are looking at both of you. The elevator ding and you were already on the 3rd floor. "Wait, Asmo we're here," you said. "Aww~ already?" Asmo whined. "Come on, you were the one who wanted to go here," You said. "Ne~ you forgot something?" He said. "Huh, what?" you asked. "This, chuu~," Asmo said as he stole a kiss from your lips. "Asmo?!" you said. "Gomen~," he said as he went ahead of you.

You followed the avatar of lust inside the spa, "Mc, look they have all kinds of skincare products, I wonder which one will make me even more beautiful" Asmodeus said as he went to one of the cabinets and look through it. "Welcome, what can I do for you?" a person said as she came out to greet the both of you. "Asmo, come here," you said as you called for the avatar of lust. "Hai~," Asmo said as he walk towards you. "This lady is asking for what she can do for us," you told him.

"Mmm, can we get an entire package of rest? I was hoping that you can grant those for us, ne~ what do you say, maybe you can even have your way with me~" Asmo said in a flirtatious tone. And there it is, man the avatar of lust knows how to do this kind of thing, you thought to yourself as you saw the person being charmed by Asmodeus. "You know how to do this kind of thing huh?" you said. "Were you jealous honey?♡" Asmodeus said. "No!" you said.

"Aww~ no need to be shy, plus I'm all yours,♡" Asmo said with a wink. "Hmph!" you said as you looked away. "ne~ don't be mad," Asmo said as he put his arms around your waist. "I'm not mad, Asmo" you replied. "really?" he asked. You nodded, "By the way what do you mean that you didn't want me to leave?" you asked because you were so curious what he meant by that, Asmo looks so serious earlier. "It's. A secret~" Asmo said. "what?" you asked confused. "Damn it Asmo, you tricked me again!" you said annoyed. He smiled and went inside. An hour passed and you are finally done, you left the spa and went to the lounge area, and waited for the avatar of lust to be done.

It didn't take a while and Asmo came out, "Mc?!" he called out to you. "So how was it?" he asked. "It's fine I guess" you replied. "No, I did not mean that, what I meant is did you enjoy it~," Asmo said as he sat right next to you. "I--it's fine," you said. "Eh?" He said. "Hey, uh thanks for bringing me here, it's been a while since I had a break like this," you said. "No, problem darling♡ anything for you~," Asmodeus said as he kissed you on your cheeks. "Also, thanks again," you said as you kissed Asmodeus right on his lips that catching him off guard.

"No fair~ I was supposed to do that" Asmo said. "Sorry, I just really wanted to thank you for bringing me here," you said. "Hmmph!" He said. "Hey, don't be mad, I--" before you can say anything Asmo stole a kiss from your lips. "Now, where even~," Asmo said. "You tricked me again!" you said loudly. "Gomen, I just couldn't help it, you're soo cute,♡" Asmodeus said. It was the best day you've ever had and later on, you found yourself making out with the avatar of lust.