CHAPTER SEVEN

One month later

COPTER POV

Today I will give birth to my little princess and prince. I feel so much hurt in my stomach but i excited that I can see my child. I think the boy will be handsome like p'kim and the girl one will be cute like me☺️. When I still look at my baby I hear a door open and it was my family and my friends. They came in I heard my mom say that a baby girl look so cute like me. I look that my mother and cry 😢 when she see me cry she came and hugged me say that everything will be okay don't be scared we alway be right here you son. After a hour now we take a group photo together. I really love my baby's they all look really cute ☺️.
Their name are Anna ( girl) & Peter (boy)

KIMMON POV
Yes, I know that today Copter have given birth so I ask Tae to take a pic of babys for me. When he send to me saw it and they were so and he take lots of pic I can see that there were Copter holding a baby girl and his mom holding a baby boy so I ask yea what is their name and came out wee Anna and Peter. That was not bad I see a pic of copter cry with smile look at the baby. He was so beautiful 😍. I don't that he really beautiful before ( Me: mmm he cute and beautiful like before u don't note it😐😒5555)
I see a video so I check it and it came out that copter was say to his that he will not study anymore and he will came back to Thailand next year. When I hears that I was so happy finally u came back to me. I will make you fall in love with me again 😏😏. So I ask Tae that was true that copter doesn't study there and come back and he say yes to me .

COPTER POV

So I think that I will go back to Thailand because I want to give all my fan know that I have a baby. So that will they don't have to ask and if they don't want to support me anymore it ok because now I have my baby and that was perfect for me. I can live by myself no need a father of the baby to take care of their and I be a one who take care themselves. So my mom agreed with what I say. She wish me luck 🍀.

One year later

COPTER POV

Today me and my child are coming back to Thailand. We are so excited because I miss Thailand so much. Now we are land in Thailand airport and I see my family and same of my fan here too they were just happy to see me back here and I see p'tee p'tae and n'bas came to why they don't have work to do???? 🤷🏻

TaeTee and bas : hi!!! Welcome back home 🏠
Copter: oh hi 👋!! But don't all of have work to do or not???
Tae:oh we will have events tomorrow and one more thing P'Oh call to us and say that do u want one came back to sbfive or not he always wait for u.
Copter: oh that was...mmmmm I don't think I can't face p'kim so I think no is a best and one more thing I better do a song and sing on YouTube by myself that was good 😊
Tee: ok we do as u say so. So do u want to get something to eat we hear that near by this airport have a new restaurant we want to eat there but we were busy so today it was our holiday so come and eat with us okey???
Copter: okey!! I really miss eating with all of u but one thing I will be late because I have to send my child go home first they was look tried. You know what they was 1 year old so they need to sleep well and I ask my mom to look after them so we can hang out too right??
They: okey good idea because we miss you too

After copter send his daughter and son go home. He want back to restaurant and copter saw........😉

I really love this song 🎵 😘

Sorry for late update 😊❤️🙏 hope you enjoyed reading 😘💜💙