BeFoUr You Go On

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to check-out this story, I'm hoping that I'm making your reading experience worthwhile.

But, before we can move on I'd just like to give a heads-up so we're all on the same page.

•This story is a boyxboy or BL (boy love) story which means that the love interest involves two boys. If this makes you uncomfortable then please click off, but if you decide that you're fine with this then please continue.

•Along with there being boyxboy this story also contains sexual scenes, large amounts of intimacy, and kissing.

•The setting will be dated in the 50s. Sorry that I said 70-80s but I had changed my mind and decided that the 50s works best since same-sex relationships were prohibited back then.

•⚠WARNING⚠ There will be racial slurs used in this story. Never will I ever condone this type of vulgar language being used but for the sake of this story (and because I have to make this as believable as possible) I will be censoring any words that I feel like is too much and should never be said by anyone. Also, Harry is pretty much a racist in the beginning of the story (not irl Harry, he's too sweet).

•Vulgar language will be said (ex. shit, fuck, damn) so if you're uncomfortable with this as well, please click off.

•⚠WARNING⚠ Mention of su*cide. And there could quite possibly be su*cide. Yes. It gets that bad. Zayn also has su*cidal thoughts as well.

•⚠WARNING⚠ Mention and attempted rape.

•I don't want any of Harrys/Zayns sisters/mothers or father in this because I just can't imagine someone as nice and sweet as Anne and Trisha doing something like this. (Neither Z or H, but they're MCs). So the names will be originally made up by me.

•I do not, whatsoever, hold any power over any of the One Direction boys. Everything written down was something that I had in mind and will only ever happen in this book (though the racial slurs/slurs may have happened and I'm just taking that from irl and putting it here to add a little life in the story but besides that, everything else is fake). This is totally fictional and made-up by a fifteen year old. Everything is fabricated and anything (besides the 1D boys' names) that is used here is pure, honest coincidence. Nothing more.

•Sorry if the timeline is a lil different. I wasn't born in the 50s so I'm not too sure what was around and what wasn't. So blame Google if I have the timelines wrong.

•Chapters are inconstantly short and long. Sorry.

•Harry will be a MAJOR asshole. Like HUGE. He will make Zayn feel like nothing and I just want to reassure you guys that the real Harry Styles would never do such things that I'm making fictional Harry do. Real Harry is amazing and sweet and encourages treating people with kindness. Please don't take anything too serious. This is just fictional.

•And finally, I'd like to thank ZheaStylik for reading over the chapters and telling me how they were. Without her this story wouldn't be here. She's such an amazing supporter.

And if you're still here after the... rather intimidating warnings then thanks for reading!

But just in case... Please re-read the warnings and don't skim over them because this story is quite wild.

Anyways, thank you a ton for reading my story! I'm glad you took the time!

With all of this being said...

Enjoy: When There's No One Else But You and Me!

Xx Froggie 🐸