Chapter V

Chapter V: EVERYWHERE

❗⚠WARNING! MENTION OF RAPE⚠❗

"Baby, you're home." His Mom glances down at her clock watch. "A bit late but...―Hey what's wrong? Z?" Was the very first thing he had heard as soon as he made it back. But what was he to expect? A concern of some sort? A: Did something happen today? And if he was expecting something of the sort then he definitely stopped once he stepped into the reality of his home. His Mom just didn't know and he'd have to come to terms with that.

He trudges past her. Not even thinking to foot off his soaked shoes (because this day just couldn't get any worse, right?) and leave them on the mat. He feels sluggish. Like the rain added an extra pound or two or twenty to him. His Mom called to him a time or two but he had disregarded it, shuffling past his sisters―growing tense when Aaliyah bumped into him mistakenly―and stopping at the bathroom.

What he needed was a bath. One where he can shut off his treadmilling thoughts and rub, rub, rub at his skin until it's raw red and he can't tell what color he is anymore. He wants to peel at the skin that they touched. Like a fucking banana. Orange. Whatever. Just peel and peel until he can't feel the pads of their fingers dancing on his chin and wrist and legs anymore.

Hell. Dying doesn't even sound that bad anymore.

The bath didn't work. If anything it only made him feel dirtier because he only rubbed their grubby prints off of him and let them sit in the same bath water as him for thirty fucking minutes more. That means that their prints are everywhere now. On his feet. On his chest. On his hands. On his... cock. Everywhere.

Everywhere.

Everywhere.

Everywhere.

It were times like this when Zain wished his Mom was a magician for a crowd and not a single parent of three.

A/N: I told you. It just keeps getting worse. And it's only chapter five.

Thanks for reading! 📺