*chapter 2*

Ahm

Ahm... Hi, I'm Mason and I thought I should tell you something about me before we go on with the story.

My parents divorced when I was in 4th grade. They never really loved each other and just got married because of me which is anyways fucked up. I live with my mom now, but she's working a lot so thats why I spend most of my time with my friends. But don't get me wrong, I'm so thankful for my mom and I know she is doing her best to raise me, but we still don't have the best mother-son relationship. And about my dad...well he is an asshole. Let's just say that he is too busy with his family to even remember my birthday. Cool man right?

I have a stepsister named Stella who is now 2 years old and a baby brother named Aaron. As you can see, my father has now other kids to care about, who are more important than I am.

Anyways, he apologized to me and wants to spend more time together with me, but the thing is I don't want to. I mean sorry, but I'm not going to spend some 'happy family time' with the people who didn't even wish me a simple 'happy birthday' on my 15th birthday. He is my dad he could've at least said 'happy birthday', but I already figured out that he was busy with his two more important kids.

Anyways, we should probably go on with the story.

I pulled Riley after me out of the idiot's classroom not wanting to see that asshole a second more than necessary.

,,I'm not just going to shut up about what he did and said." Riley said and I was relieved that she wasn't thinking about accepting Mr Growing's 'deal'. I know that grades are really important to her and I was scared that she might consider the 'deal' because of that. But I should've known better. Riley is stubborn and won't let anyone take her down and I admire that so much about her.

,,Neither will I. I will talk to my mom and you will talk to you parents and then we'll see." I said and Riley nodded.

,,Are you watching again?" She asked me and I knew she was referring to swimming.

,,I've got nothing better to do." I said smirking and she rolled her eyes lightly.

,,When are Stacy and Logan coming over at your place?" She asked and we stopped right in front of the locker rooms.

,,Logan is coming when his football training is done and Stacy after her dance class." I said and Riley nodded.

,,Okay then. I need to go and be a little mermaid." Riley said with a childish smile making me chuckle lightly.

,,Emma, Cleo or Rikki?" I asked her and a huge smile appeared on her face as if I asked the golden question.

,,Emma! Hundred percent Emma." She said with the most adorable smile.

,,Then go get your Cleo and Rikki and swim to the Mako island, my little mermaid Emma." I said and she giggled lightly while walking away.

I made my way to the tribune and there was like always just one woman there. I don't know who that woman is, but she's always there. Well I don't really care anyways.