Bio

Name- Izuku ( mydoria, yagi, frost,west-Allen, Uzumaki,dragneel) ( these names are from my other books)

Age- 15 - 16

Quirk- Chakra, Speed, Ice, fire, Elemental powers, Magic, Breathing styles, goku's transformation/powers

looks ( he looks like this in all stories )

Powers explained ( if you've seen my other books and read the bio you don't have to read this)-

Breathing-

Water breathing-

First Form: Water Surface Slash (壱いちノ型かた 水みな面も斬ぎり Ichi no Kata: Minamo Giri?)[4] - The user generates enough momentum to create a powerful single concentrated slash.

Second Form: Water Wheel (弐にノ型かた 水みず車ぐるま Ni no Kata: Mizu Guruma?)[5] - The user leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion.

Second Form: Modified - Horizontal Water Wheel (弐にノ型かた・改かい 横よこ水みず車ぐるま Ni no Kata Kai: Yoko Mizu Guruma?)[6] - An alternate variation of Second Form: Water Wheel created by Tanjiro Kamado that unleashes a horizontal spin instead of a vertical one.[6]

Third Form: Flowing Dance (参さんノ型かた 流りゅう流りゅう舞まい San no Kata: Ryūryū Mai?)[7] - The user swings and bends their blade in a winding motion along with their body and dances in a flowing pattern, slicing everything in its path.

Fourth Form: Striking Tide (肆しノ型かた 打うち潮しお Shi no Kata: Uchishio?)[8] - The user makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body and sword in a flowing fashion to deliver multiple blows simultaneously.

Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought (伍ごノ型かた 干かん天てんの慈じ雨う Go no Kata: Kanten no Jiu?)[9] - The user changes the grip on their sword and decapitates the opponent in a single flowing strike that causes little to no pain. It is a "sword strike of kindness" used when the enemy willingly surrenders.

Sixth Form: Whirlpool (陸ろくノ型かた ねじれ渦うず Roku no Kata: Nejire Uzu?)[10] - The user fiercely twists their upper and lower body, creating a whirlpool of air that cuts anything caught in it. Its effect and efficiency are enhanced underwater, where the user can draw water around their weapon to enhance their slashes.

Whirlpool: Flow (ねじれ渦うず・流りゅう流りゅう Nejire Uzu - Ryūryū?)[11] - A combination of Third Form: Flowing Dance and Sixth Form: Whirlpool created by Tanjiro Kamado. The user combines the footwork from Flowing Dance and the twisting movements of Whirlpool, resulting in the swordsman performing an attack around the user and conjure a twisting, swirling, the vicious flow of water to redirect projectiles from multiple angles.

Seventh Form: Piercing Rain Drop (漆しちノ型かた 雫しずく波は紋もん突づき Shichi no Kata: Shizuku Hamon Tsuki?)[12] - The user performs a fast and accurate stab, capable of reducing the impact of a moving target.