My First Heart Beat ♡

Looking through out the window {Taehyung} smiling at the clumsy baby bird inside his nest while the literature professor continues his work his attention gets disturbed by a strange voice, he turned his face towards the angelic face of the one standing in front of him ;; excuse me, can I have the seat next to you? The guy asked politely.

Tae's pov: such a sweet voice knocking at the door of my soul, is he even real? I can't believe humans can be such beautiful, nighty hair, with glowing eyes, cute bunny nose with a perfect smile, God I have to watch less anime

Emmm, sorry can I pass pls?
Ohh sure yeah yeah go ahead Tae replied. Thanks, Iam Jonkook by the way I just signed in Iam 3rd year and in the music club nice to meet you.
Welcome Jungkook, Iam Taehyung Iam in the sleeping club, they both laughed hard which caused the professor to kick them out the class.

Oh man I just got here Jonkook sighed sadly, hey it's okay It's a boring class but I can ask my friends for the lecture when they finish Tae said , wow I really appreciate it man JK replied. It's okay it's nothing let's have some food Iam hungry and they went towards the cafeteria.

You really have a big appetite JK ,
Well yeah I have to grow so I can be perfect, but you're already perfect Tae replied unconsciously making him shy and clumsy which made JK changes the talk after seeing Tae uncomfortable but deep down he felt like butterflies in his stomach after Tae's complement. They spent the day talking and ended exchanging phone numbers, both were feeling something unexplainable . They eventually went home.

Well there's something starting to happen °•°•°•°•°♡